Why is everyone down on the game tomorrow?

GreenScreen313

There is an air of doom and gloom about the game tomorrow. It's probably because we were picked by betting people to be underdogs, but prior to that - we were sure we could win.

So what, we got embarrassed by the coygirls.

So what, I lost $100 on that game for a bet I made before the season started...

We are on a LONG WEEK and the fins are on a SHORT one. Our inexperienced QB is better than their inexperienced QB.

J-Mac won't come up with any huge plays but he'll get us a few first downs. A man I like to call Chris Baker is going to make big plays for us. He will get us points.

Ny 27

Mia 17

There is an air of doom and gloom about the game tomorrow. It's probably because we were picked by betting people to be underdogs, but prior to that - we were sure we could win.

So what, we got embarrassed by the coygirls.

So what, I lost $100 on that game for a bet I made before the season started...

We are on a LONG WEEK and the fins are on a SHORT one. Our inexperienced QB is better than their inexperienced QB.

J-Mac won't come up with any huge plays but he'll get us a few first downs. A man I like to call Chris Baker is going to make big plays for us. He will get us points.

Ny 27

Mia 17

I think its the trepidation of a game we shouldnt lose, but by all rights we might. That and the draft pick ramifications of this game makes people edgy.

Archived