Jason Taylor = still a douche bag

K2C

This from the same POS that was jumping up and down and dancing after a sack?

I would have crocodile tears flowing if some unfortunate mishap were to happen to him on the field. really, I would. :lol:

I made mention to my father at the game..."Why do the Dolphins feel the need to celebrate like champions after stopping us for a 1 yard loss?"

I guess when you're 0-12 you find yourself cheering for 1 yard stops, cheerleaders and the end of regulation.

I made mention to my father at the game..."Why do the Dolphins feel the need to celebrate like champions after stopping us for a 1 yard loss?"

I guess when you're 0-12 you find yourself cheering for 1 yard stops, cheerleaders and the end of regulation.

They've been doing that for years, going back to when Coslet was coaching the Jets. the Jets own them, and they just don't like it.

BTW dude, where were you on Sunday?

They've been doing that for years, going back to when Coslet was coaching the Jets. the Jets own them, and they just don't like it.

BTW dude, where were you on Sunday?

I sat in 117.

I walked over to lot 13..but wasn't sure where everyone was or who to look for. I saw a Jets tailgate but wasn't sure if it was the JN one.

If any of you guys are going to be at the KC game I will be up for the holidays..so I'd like to meet ya'll up there!

Archived