Jason Taylor = still a douche bag

K2C

Poat game comments:

"They [stink] too," Taylor said. "They beat us. They'll go home happy, and their fans will be happy that they got three wins this year. Good for them."

Sorry crybaby...I missed the part of your interview where you told us your record.

I can't stand him. I wonder if he still has a Curtis Martin jersey in his locker?

The best was the Miracle at the Meadowlands, he was miked and mouthing off all game, telling the croud to hush and SMACK!! The Jets have one of the biggest comebacks in NFL hisory!!! LOL!!!

I can't stand him. I wonder if he still has a Curtis Martin jersey in his locker?

:lol: He kept that crying towel for four years, just waiting for a chance to throw it back at the Jets fans.

I think I read that he kept it after they finally broke our win streak on them. He must have gotten attached to it. :)

Taylor has been mouthing off against the Jets and the fans all his career.

He has won nothing his whole career in Miami.

If you ask me the problem with him is that sub consciously he wished he played

for the Jets instead of Miami. He got accolades for his play in Miami but if he played

in New YOrk he would have been King.

And I let him know that when I go up for Miami games. I'm about 10 feet away from

where he sits on the Miami bench. This was the first year that I couldn't make the

game and all the fans around my seat were asking my son where I was because

I lead the insults against him when I'm there.

Poat game comments:

"They [stink] too," Taylor said. "They beat us. They'll go home happy, and their fans will be happy that they got three wins this year. Good for them."

Sorry crybaby...I missed the part of your interview where you told us your record.

Yes. We "stink" too Taylor. Remind me again, how hard did we bend you over and bang you in the ass today? 27 times? Veray nice. If if it isn't for the worst thing in Football (the Prevent Defense), earlier in the year its 31-13.

did any of you south Florida guys listen to the postgame on the way out of that stadium-man talk about a friggin ignorant idiot-I'm talking about the guy taking the calls.

You know most of the smack talk always comes from this direction when it comes to the players-I never read any comments from the Jets about how crappy the fan base is and how much we hate the team-the radio dude was even dissing Joe Namath for the Suzy Kolber thing-talk about classless

The Dolphins fan base is full of ignorant *******s. They are well on their way to an 0-16 season and they feel the need to attack the Jets. But, hey, guess what Miami, you're 4-16 against the Jets in the past 10 seasons and have now lost four straight to them. Long gone are the days of Dan Marino in success.

You now are, and have been since 1998, the personal bitches of the New York Jets. Welcome to the 21st century.

ok jason the comments are unnessessary. suck it up and take the loss and act like a man, cuz comments like that are immature and childish

Nuge, first off I agree that Phil Hughs should stay......

As for Jason Taylor, somewhere somehow he wished he played for the Jets

Archived