joewilly's 20th anniversary

joewilly

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats! You cant go wrong with bobbles! But may i also suggest that you write her a love letter or poem ... that would be something that would just send her over the edge! ;)

for BS advise I mean poems...see shane he is good at that...he used to write me poems till blondie came into his life..I was dropped like a

hot_potato_lg_wm.gif

Congrats! You cant go wrong with bobbles! But may i also suggest that you write her a love letter or poem ... that would be something that would just send her over the edge! ;)

for BS advise I mean poems...see shane he is good at that...he used to write me poems till blondie came into his life..I was dropped like a

hot_potato_lg_wm.gif

been 20 yrs, GG, coming from a guy married longer then that< poems just don't work that well anymore

been 20 yrs, GG, coming from a guy married longer then that< poems just don't work that well anymore

when was the last time you tried one ;) and i mean that in addition to all the glittery stuff :mrgreen:

when was the last time you tried one ;) and i mean that in addition to all the glittery stuff :mrgreen:

just the other day...I started out, " there was a lady from Nantucket" and she threw her shoe at me..GO FIGURE

=D> very good 13!!! i guess i should have specified that limericks might not be a type of poem to avoid! :lol: go for a sonnet ... or just a love note would work... ;)

just the other day...I started out, " there was a lady from Nantucket" and she threw her shoe at me..GO FIGURE

=D> very good 13!!! i guess i should have specified that limericks might not be a type of poem to avoid! :lol: go for a sonnet ... or just a love note would work... ;)

Bobbles? jetsbobble.jpg

Baubles, perhaps?

Congats, joewilly. That's great. My first marriage stopped short of three years. The current one will need 18.25 years to reach 20.

Or baubles.. LOL =D>=D> so i went online and googled bobbles and this was one of the first sites i found.... whatever you do joewilly.... do nto get this kind og bobble for her.. LOL http://www.hawkdancing.com/bosumbob.shtml

Bobbles? jetsbobble.jpg

Baubles, perhaps?

Congats, joewilly. That's great. My first marriage stopped short of three years. The current one will need 18.25 years to reach 20.

Or baubles.. LOL =D>=D> so i went online and googled bobbles and this was one of the first sites i found.... whatever you do joewilly.... do nto get this kind og bobble for her.. LOL http://www.hawkdancing.com/bosumbob.shtml

thanks for all the good advice folks. since she's british & I couldn't find a beckam bobble head, I went with glitter....... I will now work on the poem

it's funny but how well women like poems is directly proportionate to the size of the glitter. but I digress,so anyway what rhymes with limey :D

thanks for all the good advice folks. since she's british & I couldn't find a beckam bobble head, I went with glitter....... I will now work on the poem

it's funny but how well women like poems is directly proportionate to the size of the glitter. but I digress,so anyway what rhymes with limey :D

Blimey!

Blimey!

Archived