Favorite Smilies

Maxman

Thanks Max !! BTW Mine are back already by themselves. Just like they were before, Even the guy doin the sheep :P.

Yes if you had it setup before it should remember them. Forgot to mention that.

Someone call Brenda and tell her to stop complaining about this now. :fighting0050:

\:D/

People complained about this? Wow! There are far better things to complain about. I have a list I'm willing to share. Just PM me.

:biggrin:

(....and some of you call Tom Brady gay.)

i like to complain about my hatered for coffee, and the fact that i drink it nearly every morning. It's more of a drug than anything. Max didn't seem to care when i PMed him 10 times describing the situation.

bastard.

i like to complain about my hatered for coffee, and the fact that i drink it nearly every morning. It's more of a drug than anything. Max didn't seem to care when i PMed him 10 times describing the situation.

bastard.

You're a cheese head living in the frozen tundra where Vince Lombardi is God - yet you're a Jets fan.

Dude, you have bigger issues than your burgeoning coffee problem.

You're a cheese head living in the frozen tundra where Vince Lombardi is God - yet you're a Jets fan.

Dude, you have bigger issues than your burgeoning coffee problem.

i was born in new york (and lived there for all of 2 months :)), i guess i just cheared for the team of the parentals. As SFJ would say, i'm also a closet packer fan.

Lets not point fingers of having issues, you do like the patriots, and there is no excuse for that one. :lol:

i was born in new york (and lived there for all of 2 months :)), i guess i just cheared for the team of the parentals. As SFJ would say, i'm also a closet packer fan.

Lets not point fingers of having issues, you do like the patriots, and there is no excuse for that one. :lol:

Kid, being a Patriots fan is the least of my many issues. ;)

Archived