Jets renegotiate TE Chris Baker

Scott Dierking

Dyson's story is the biggest enigma of the season imho, going all the way back to TC. i'm not sure who gave up on whom first- him on Mangini or the other way around. There is definitely more there than what meets the eye.

I am pretty sure about E Smith, and agree with you about E Coleman being in there last year.

My thoughts on Dyson are pure conjecture. I think he gets hurt easily. Little niggling stuff. I think Mangini does not appreciate guys that he thinks aren't giving 110%. I truly hate the 110% instead of 100, but I think Mangini is the type of old school bull**** wannabe Vince Lombardi/Knute Rockne that truly believes and expects it. I say that's why he's doghoused and the injuries are why he is under-performing. Think that's how E.Coleman ended up there when it was obvious he was still the best option.

I don't think anyone wants to play for mangini after this season. Besides, Asante might turn in a bryan thomas type season...

Asante strikes me as a guy that just wants to get paid, not to play football. I'd pass, hope for Dyson's, and Miller's return. I still have faith in both.

That's what I'm worried about. With our track record do free agents REALLY want to sign with the Jets? I know money talks but sometimes it's not THE most important thing. :-k

Archived