Todd Hundley

Albert Belle

Big Mac

Brady Anderson

That's about all I have for now

Lance Berkman

Jason Varitek

Gabe Kapler

Nomar Garciaparra (remember that SI cover)

David Ortiz

These are a couple of drowsy, tired, familiar names that I think will get mentioned. I still believe ANYONE could be mentioned. If Marion Jones, why not Jeter, Arod, Vlad or Ortiz. I guess my point here is not to name names, but that I'm not shocked at who gets named.

Name your implicated players here!!!!

Barry Bonds

David Ortiz

Roger Clemens

Luis Gonzalez

Miguel Tejada

Adam Dunn

Jason Giambi

Kyle Farnsworth

Ivan Rodriguez

Juan Gonzalez

Troy Glaus

Andruw Jones

Jay Gibbons

Jim Thome

Sammy Sosa

Marcus Giles

Brian Giles

Jason Giambi (SHOCKER)

Eric Chavez

Miguel Tejada

Pudge

Chipper Jones

Bonds

If any retired players are named:

Benito Santiago

Todd Hundley

Albert Belle

Big Mac

Brady Anderson

That's about all I have for now

Lance Berkman

Jason Varitek

Gabe Kapler

Nomar Garciaparra (remember that SI cover)

David Ortiz

These are a couple of drowsy, tired, familiar names that I think will get mentioned. I still believe ANYONE could be mentioned. If Marion Jones, why not Jeter, Arod, Vlad or Ortiz. I guess my point here is not to name names, but that I'm not shocked at who gets named.

This should be good. alot of good names throw out there..

Here is my list...

Jeff Bagwell

Jason Varitek

Sammy Sosa

Jim Thome

Todd Helton

Manny Rameriz

Adrian Beltre

Mike Piazza

Matt Stairs

Brian Giles

Frank Thomas

Edgar Martinez

Roger Clemens

Kevin Brown

I'm starting to expect several guys who played together on those great young Cleveland Indian teams.

Manny

Thome

Baerga

Albert Belle

They were all developing at the same time in the same clubhouse and they all became monsters. Not impossible, but a red flag IMO.

I'm preparing myself for the worst on this report. I was just thinking back to when Don Mattingly had an off-season following his back surgery in which he reportedly put on seven to ten pounds of muscle. Now do I think he looked like he was using? No. Did he play like he was using? Not at that point in his career..his back had too much damage at that point. Again, just preparing myself for what I would see as the worst. Donnie was the best player on what was a terrible Yankee team for many years.

Current Players

Roger Clemens

Barry Bonds (Well duh)

Giambi (We already know)

Adam Dunn

Pudge

Sheff

Thome

Sosa

Tejada

Kerry Wood

David Ortiz

Past Players

Bret Boone

McGwire

Brady Anderson

Tino Martinez

Edgardo Alfonso

Piazza

Dykstra (he might be too far back though but he went from scrawny to hulk in about three months)

Rickey Henderson

I'm interested in seeing how far back they go on this. Since the "steroid" talk didn't begin until around 98-99, I wonder if they'll go back further than that.

I wouldn't dispute any of the names on those lists either. But we'll have to wait and see until 1pm today.

Here's the interesting bit. What are the implications that the report comes out and Barry Bond's name ISN'T on the list?

I'm starting to expect several guys who played together on those great young Cleveland Indian teams.

Manny

Thome

Baerga

Albert Belle

They were all developing at the same time in the same clubhouse and they all became monsters. Not impossible, but a red flag IMO.

Bingo.

This same thought crossed my mind last night.

In addition, I was thinking of possible ex-Yankees:

Chad Curtis

David Cone

Mike Stanton

And from the current crop:

Damon

All this is besides the obvious ones, either who were already suspended, or who admitted. Names like Bonds, McGuire, Sosa, Palmeiro, Giambi, Gibbons, Mota, et al.

I'm interested in seeing how far back they go on this. Since the "steroid" talk didn't begin until around 98-99, I wonder if they'll go back further than that.

I wouldn't dispute any of the names on those lists either. But we'll have to wait and see until 1pm today.

Here's the interesting bit. What are the implications that the report comes out and Barry Bond's name ISN'T on the list?

In a strange way...that would be absolutely hilarious.

Archived