In 20 Yrs the only thing people will remember about the 2007 NE Patriots....

Smizzy

I'm not deflecting it back to the Jets.

Have you seen the tape the Jets film every game? I haven't. That camera could be pointed at anything. Sidelines, coaches, down and distance, signals. Who knows?

Considering the NFL said it wasn't an issue, I'm guessing they know more than you do about what was being filmed. Doing what the Jets did is common practice in the NFL, but here's the difference, it's also not against the rules like what the Pats did.

But I'm sure you'll believe a known liar and cheater like Bellichick.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Considering the NFL said it wasn't an issue, I'm guessing they know more than you do about what was being filmed. Doing what the Jets did is common practice in the NFL, but here's the difference, it's also not against the rules like what the Pats did.

But I'm sure you'll believe a known liar and cheater like Bellichick.

The Pats broke the rules. No argument from me on that.

Here is a statement from the League:

The NFL said the camera was seized before the end of the first quarter and had no impact on the game.

Are they all this sharp in Aussie land??

what did you want the NFL to say??

Hello they burnt all the tapes and did not want to deal with all the Vegas bets

wagered...

In contrast to the NFL saying the Pats cheated and as a result, we have a tainted game and the possibility of many more involving the Pats. It is now imperative the the Jets Pats game will be replayed with no cameras and the bets that Vegas payed and collected will have to be returned. Yeah, that could happen.

In contrast to the NFL saying the Pats cheated and as a result, we have a tainted game and the possibility of many more involving the Pats. It is now imperative the the Jets Pats game will be replayed with no cameras and the bets that Vegas payed and collected will have to be returned. Yeah, that could happen.

You are frickin delusional. That game was not tainted. The tape was confiscated in the 1st quarter and the Pats won easily.

In other words...you don't get it....What was the NFL supposed to say other than what they said?

What did you want them to say?

"The camera had wifi capability that enabled the Patriots to get realtime feeds of the Jets signals even though 70,000 people in the stadium and millions watching on TV could see those signals."

So its a conspiracy right? The NFL wants to the Pats to win. I've been hearing that since 2001.

What did you want them to say?

"The camera had wifi capability that enabled the Patriots to get realtime feeds of the Jets signals even though 70,000 people in the stadium and millions watching on TV could see those signals."

So its a conspiracy right? The NFL wants to the Pats to win. I've been hearing that since 2001.

The NFL does not want to turn its product into the NBA

hence the clandestine burning of the tapes and all the vegas bets made during last 3 years

BTW nice Celtics avatar, where has that been last 15 years

Nope, others were caught in 2006, including the Jets. The Pats were the only ones punished.

You are confusing being the only ones punished with being the only ones caught.

Nice twist. everybody got this memo that was very clear (to everybody except mumbles) about video taping in 2007, and mumbles broke that new rule. if it wasn't a rule in 2006, then no rule is broken, follow?

Nice twist. everybody got this memo that was very clear (to everybody except mumbles) about video taping in 2007, and mumbles broke that new rule. if it wasn't a rule in 2006, then no rule is broken, follow?

It's all in the interpretation..

BB's interpretation of the rules which clearly states no taping of the sidelines.

Or a certain American president who also had a problem with the interpretation of a certain word.

As I stated previously...Pats fans are the only ones who completely clear the pats of any wrong doing and of well deserved ***

The NFL does not want to turn its product into the NBA

hence the clandestine burning of the tapes and all the vegas bets made during last 3 years

BTW nice Celtics avatar, where has that been last 15 years

The Pats weren't exactly covering many spreads the last 3 years. Remember the talk about how the Pats barely win?

I love the Celtics, always have. My avatars change all the time. What the hell is that in your avatar!

The Pats weren't exactly covering many spreads the last 3 years. Remember the talk about how the Pats barely win?

I love the Celtics, always have. My avatars change all the time. What the hell is that in your avatar!

Clemenza

NBA has been a dead product for years

Use to love watching Earl the Pearl, CLyde and Jerry West

PS they actually played D then and didn't travel and took charges

Clemenza

NBA has been a dead product for years

Use to love watching Earl the Pearl, CLyde and Jerry West

PS they actually played D then and didn't travel and took charges

I'm everything the NBA hates as I only watch Celtics games. Unlike the NFL or College football where I will watch just about any game I don't give a crap about a Heat/Cavs game. Ditto for the NHL.

The NBA lost its national appeal when it started promoting individual players as opposed to teams.

I'm everything the NBA hates as I only watch Celtics games. Unlike the NFL or College football where I will watch just about any game I don't give a crap about a Heat/Cavs game. Ditto for the NHL.

The NBA lost its national appeal when it started promoting individual players as opposed to teams.

I used to Love the NHL, My uncle was a GM for the Nords

the strike and this Vs Network killed it for me

Love college bball as these kids play D and play as a team

Rule went into effect at the beginning of 2006.

Pats, Jets and other broke it and got caught and were not punished.

Memo in 2007 restated the rule and warned teams not to break it.

Patriots broke it anyway, got caught AND punished.

To summarize:

2005 - no rule.

2006 - rule. Pats, Jets and others break rule and are caught - no punishment.

2007 - Memo stating that breaking rule will be punished. Pats caught in the first few mins. of the first game. Punished.

I used to Love the NHL, My uncle was a GM for the Nords

the strike and this Vs Network killed it for me

Love college bball as these kids play D and play as a team

I loved hockey back in the late 80's and early 90's. The Bruins were king back then. I watched Montreal games on the French channel that was on my cable system.

College basketball? Its OK.

I went to a University where hockey was #1 and our hoops team played in Division 2.

I loved hockey back in the late 80's and early 90's. The Bruins were king back then. I watched Montreal games on the French channel that was on my cable system.

College basketball? Its OK.

I went to a University where hockey was #1 and our hoops team played in Division 2.

your school stole my college's hockey coach!!!

To summarize:

2005 - no rule.

2007 - Memo stating that breaking rule will be punished. Pats caught in the first few mins. of the first game. Punished.

Source please.

To summarize:

2005 - no rule.

Link to all that info?

i don't store links to everything i read. do you any research at all on an issue before jumping to a conclusion?

Well, the Jets didn't get punished for your supposed accusations. so why should I believe what you're saying if you can't provide a source? the Patriots were caught and punished, and that's common knowledge.

You have to provide proof, not me.

Can you please produce a source that proves the Patriots are filming on the sidelines since the 1st quarter of week 1?

I don't have to. Since they were caught breaking the rules (and nothing was done about it) I have the right to suspect their past, present and future. How about the multiple frequencies that were also used during that game?

Archived