I have an idea.. (this is not a joke)

http://www.detoxforless.com/pass-a-drug-test/detox-drink.html

They say that this will work 99.87% of the time..

Now..

What if we give D-Rob, Vilma, D'Brick, and Chad HGH during the offseason..

According to many writers D-Rob, Vilma, and D'Brick need to get bigger.. HGH also may make Chad have a stronger arm(i don't know, but its worth a shot)..

This could solve holes, and make our draft needs less...

Why not cheat? Everyone in sports uses this stuff... Its not fair that I never read any articles about Jets doing this.. It makes me believe that the players don't care..

http://www.detoxforless.com/pass-a-drug-test/detox-drink.html

They say that this will work 99.87% of the time..

Now..

What if we give D-Rob, Vilma, D'Brick, and Chad HGH during the offseason..

According to many writers D-Rob, Vilma, and D'Brick need to get bigger.. HGH also may make Chad have a stronger arm(i don't know, but its worth a shot)..

This could solve holes, and make our draft needs less...

Why not cheat? Everyone in sports uses this stuff... Its not fair that I never read any articles about Jets doing this.. It makes me believe that the players don't care..

you mean turn into the Pats... no thanks

I would rather root for a crappy team

Wow.

Anyway, it hasn't even been officially proven that HGH has a performance-enhancing quality. There have been studies in which the participants gained muscle mass but other studies didn't have the same results. HGH isn't some magic medicine that makes crappy players good or good players great.

Wow.

Anyway, it hasn't even been officially proven that HGH has a performance-enhancing quality. There have been studies in which the participants gained muscle mass but other studies didn't have the same results. HGH isn't some magic medicine that makes crappy players good or good players great.

Hello it heals the body faster, ask rodney why he took them

Hello it heals the body faster, ask rodney why he took them

Wrong, it hasn't been proven to do that either. Some doctors think it helps heal tissue faster, but that's based on very little research. HGH has been shown to produce more lean muscle mass while reducing body fat. Having a chiseled body won't exactly make you stronger.

Archived