Romeo Crennel

NYjet10

Before they talked about the parcells official introducton to the dolphins,and they said Crennel would be parcells first choice if he fires cameron. We saw what crennel did to the browns hopefully he doesent do the same to the phins if hired. Crennel is a free agent.

I, for one, won't be worried either way. Romeo is lucky the offense bailed him out this year. He hasn't done **** for that defense the entire time he's been in Cleveland. Either way, with Romeo or Cam Cameron, I'll feel comfortable about the Dolphins position in the cellar of the AFC East for the foreseeable future.

Say what you want, the Browns have sucked for a long time. Be it as it may they haven't made the playoffs this year but, while they sucked last year, they did good things in his third year.. woah look at that. This year he'll probably address the defense. Can't build everything at once, geez people.

Say what you want, the Browns have sucked for a long time. Be it as it may they haven't made the playoffs this year but, while they sucked last year, they did good things in his third year.. woah look at that. This year he'll probably address the defense. Can't build everything at once, geez people.

He's actually made the defense worse in his tenure. By now it should at least be showing signs of improvement. But right now the Browns are dependent on outscoring opponents. They win basically all of their games in spite of their defense. I know it takes 3-5 years to fully incorporate a 3-4 system into a 4-3 team, but they should be gradually showing signs of development and they aren't.

He's actually made the defense worse in his tenure. By now it should at least be showing signs of improvement. But right now the Browns are dependent on outscoring opponents. They win basically all of their games in spite of their defense. I know it takes 3-5 years to fully incorporate a 3-4 system into a 4-3 team, but they should be gradually showing signs of development and they aren't.

I dont know man, theyve brought in some pretty good young CB's that will be good for years to come. They tried bringing in some big names before last year and it didnt work out.

the jury is still out on both of them

the lack of creativity on the Jests should be alarming, anything less than

7 wins next year and EM should be given heave ho

Romeo has had a little more of a chance than Mangini. I wouldn't put a specific win total on keeping Mangini, but I agree with your premise and seven is about right if I did.

Archived