Jets sign players

Smizzy

meh, thats okeee.

will u be friendzz with me?

right now I'm all full. but leave your application with my secretary ,thor99. If someone dies or crosses me He will give you a call to set up an appointment and a blood test.

right now I'm all full. but leave your application with my secretary ,thor99. If someone dies or crosses me He will give you a call to set up an appointment and a blood test.

hahahahaha, i have a blood test on Thursday, so hopefully that can be done before then and then i can kill two birds with one stone!!!

hahahahaha, i have a blood test on Thursday, so hopefully that can be done before then and then i can kill two birds with one stone!!!

Generally speaking it is bad when birds die as a result of your blood sample. Root for what you wish but the birds living usually means better health for you.

i am glad Brett Ratliff is coming back maybe mangini will let him play in the preseason next year

not on the list TE IIro Luoto he was on the practice squad all year so kind of weird he is not coming back

mangini must of not saw improvement

Luoto was only on the squad because they had an exemption for NFLEuro guys. I don't think he ever had the talent to play in the NFL, he was only there to learn the game and bring it back to Europe. Plus, I'm betting the exemption is up and they will need the roster spots for real players.

i am glad Brett Ratliff is coming back maybe mangini will let him play in the preseason next year

not on the list TE IIro Luoto he was on the practice squad all year so kind of weird he is not coming back

mangini must of not saw improvement

Stop talking to yourself, it's embarrassing!!!!

Archived