Is Tony Wise done with the Jets

Kentucky Jet

02:21AM - Jets Offensive Line Coach Could Be Heading To Pitt

Sunday, January 6th, 2008 by Gary Grund

Pitt coach Dave Wannstedt fired offensive line coach Paul Dunn and the top candidate is believed to be New York Jets offensive line coach Tony Wise, who is a longtime friend of Wannstedt and has been on the same staff with Wannstedt at a number of places the past 30 years, including stops in the NFL with the Cowboys, Bears and Dolphins.

funny the how coach is being blamed..cannot make mountains out of mole hills...he should credit for not quitting with this disaster of line personnel

ask yourself this question

did Dbrick improve this year

if wise was the one who saw talent in clarke.. he deserves to be canned

Like Wise has the ability to make any personnel decisions.. he gets handed sh$t and told to make them block. As for D Brick, he is doing exactly what the scouting reports said he would do. Wise cannot make a pro bowler out of an average player...not many if any can do that..

Like Wise has the ability to make any personnel decisions.. he gets handed sh$t and told to make them block. As for D Brick, he is doing exactly what the scouting reports said he would do. Wise cannot make a pro bowler out of an average player...not many if any can do that..

i would hope he has input to EM

Mangini is on the clock IMO

Wise was stuck with Clarke because the Jets front office was being too arrogant. I find it hard to blame this guy, I have been to camp several times and this guy coaches his a$$ off. Can only do so much with this talent base. And I agree the Jets front office is on the spot this offseason

Wise was stuck with Clarke because the Jets front office was being too arrogant. I find it hard to blame this guy, I have been to camp several times and this guy coaches his a$$ off. Can only do so much with this talent base. And I agree the Jets front office is on the spot this offseason

we don't know! Maybe Wise didn't speak up for Kendall, maybe Wise is the one who said it's ok to let him go.

funny the how coach is being blamed..cannot make mountains out of mole hills...he should credit for not quitting with this disaster of line personnel

kendall, fabini, and undrafted FA stefan heier took the redskins to the playoffs and run up and down the field all day against the jets.

Archived