If the Colts Can't Stop the Chargers Backup Offense...

The Troll

Ok Great. Marty won a playoff game 20 years ago. Since then he lost to an inferior Jets team at home and then lost last year to the Pats at home.

When did I say Dungy is a good playoff coach? All I said was that he wasn't the most overrated coach of all time and simply restated the fact that the man won a Super Bowl. I also stated that he pulled an entire franchise out of obscurity. Another fact.

All you Dungy bashers have 1 of 2 agendas if not both. 1) Herm Edwards hatred just spilling over to his mentor who happens to be a better coach. 2) You don't want to give the Chargers credit for winning today's game. Rivers was absolutely fabulous and the Chargers won the game in the trenches on both offense and defense.

Playing the starters in last week's game would not have changed the outcome of today's game. SD owns the Colts. They beat them in the regular season for Pete's sake.

You bash Marty yet all I said is Dungy is no different than Marty. They both suck as playoff coaches. Sounds more like you have an Agenda.

And yeah Marty lost to the Jets by a FG in overtime. Dungy lost 41-0 to the Jets in the playoffs. Like I said both coaches are bad playoff coaches. Accept that fact and stop with your agenda.

In a weird way to follow up lsat year's super bowl victory with a one and done at home this year in the playoffs sort of blemishes this Colts team. What went down today was just a horrific.

I mean they lost to Norv and Fat Teddy for crying out loud.

I really thought the Colts were gonna beat the Pats and start their own little dynasty run. O well.

Archived