ESPN is a joke

4HCrew

providing updates on Romo's and Jessicas break up or adventures... ARE YOU KIDDING ME.... who gives a sh$t...is there not enough sports news to cover..do you have to try that hard to be part of "the in crowd"... And the sad thing is the anchors did not even feel comfortable talking about it... tv is just becoming unwatchable

ESPN, and sportscenter in particular, ruined basketball a long time ago. it's pathetic.

It could be worse though. remember them doing non stop Kotite segments in late 96 early 97? that made it unwatchable too.

providing updates on Romo's and Jessicas break up or adventures... ARE YOU KIDDING ME.... who gives a sh$t...is there not enough sports news to cover..do you have to try that hard to be part of "the in crowd"... And the sad thing is the anchors did not even feel comfortable talking about it... tv is just becoming unwatchable

Better that than more coverage on the Giants or the Pats. :bag:

Please tell me that it didn't take you this long to figure it out. Methinks some of that green die from your wig is starting to seep into your brain.

Archived