Hey Fellow Giants Fans!

Black Irish Giant

It's nice to visit JN and see fellow Giants fans such as Blackout and Irish Jet (?) here. Unfortunately there are Patriot fans here also, but what can you do??? Anyway I just wanted to shoot the breeze with my Giants brethren. Boy, I tell ya, only we Giants fans know how delicious Eli's man goo tastes and Plaxico's sweaty ball sack is very soothing when it sits on your old chin. You Jets fans don't know what you are missing. Anyway, go Giants!

It's nice to visit JN and see fellow Giants fans such as Blackout and Irish Jet (?) here. Unfortunately there are Patriot fans here also, but what can you do??? Anyway I just wanted to shoot the breeze with my Giants brethren. Boy, I tell ya, only we Giants fans know how delicious Eli's man goo tastes and Plaxico's sweaty ball sack is very soothing when it sits on your old chin. You Jets fans don't know what you are missing. Anyway, go Giants!

I'm not a Giant fan, I am a Patriots hater.

GFY!!!

I tell ya though, if Shockey makes it back it will be awesome. It will be like Willis Reed limping out to conquer the Lakers in 1969. If that happened, I would unzip my pants and start wankin' right in the middle of my SB party, in front of my relatives and neighbors. Hey, maybe some of them will join in and we could have a Shockey wankfest. That would be pretty cool.

Are you ****ing serious or are you just plain stupid????:confused0058:

i dont believe in the NY rivalry i was raised to root for both the jets and giants. always been more partial to the Jets but i like both squads.

thank god my dad didn't get me to root for the Mets haha :D

His username is Black Irish Giants. Blackout, Irish Jet.

That idiot is trying to take the piss out of us for supporting the Giants, it's obviously K2C or something, wise the **** up.

lol im stoned and a bit buzzed from vodka

i dont give a ****

His username is Black Irish Giants. Blackout, Irish Jet.

That idiot is trying to take the piss out of us for supporting the Giants, it's obviously K2C or something, wise the **** up.

Wow, I didn't even realize that myself!! It's like an omen or something. That means for sure that we are birds of a feather. Let's flock together!

Archived