Hockey sucks

TomShane

With the impending threat of the END of the NHL lockout coming up let me just say that as a huge sports fan (but a non-hockey fan) that I'm dreading having to tune in to Sportscenter to watch 20-30 minutes of hockey "highlights." If the lockout has proved one thing it is that no one except for a few fringe people care about hockey. Hopefully this sends a message to the networks that polluting our TV screens with a bunch of canadians slapping a puck around the ice is not something we need to see. And as for Sportscenter, watching 30 minutes of players scoring goals (yawn) is an absolute waste of time. I'd rather watch Stephen A. Smith talk about his boy Chris Webber for an hour than watch hockey goals.

With the impending threat of the END of the NHL lockout coming up let me just say that as a huge sports fan (but a non-hockey fan) that I'm dreading having to tune in to Sportscenter to watch 20-30 minutes of hockey "highlights." If the lockout has proved one thing it is that no one except for a few fringe people care about hockey. Hopefully this sends a message to the networks that polluting our TV screens with a bunch of canadians slapping a puck around the ice is not something we need to see. And as for Sportscenter, watching 30 minutes of players scoring goals (yawn) is an absolute waste of time. I'd rather watch Stephen A. Smith talk about his boy Chris Webber for an hour than watch hockey goals.

How can u have any time to watch SportsCenter? Shouldn't year 12 of your 2 year Masters Program be taking up all your time?

How can u have any time to watch SportsCenter? Shouldn't year 12 of your 2 year Masters Program be taking up all your time?

Gotta wait for those exciting Nashville/Atlanta and Columbus/Phoenix highlights of 3-2 games with 22 shots total. But don't push it- listening to Steven A. Smith talk about anything could cause significant brain damage. The 2nd banana on Smith's ESPN radio, Brandon Tierney(a good guy and a big Jets fan), is a family friend. And I can't listen to that show.

Gotta wait for those exciting Nashville/Atlanta and Columbus/Phoenix highlights of 3-2 games with 22 shots total. But don't push it- listening to Steven A. Smith talk about anything could cause significant brain damage. The 2nd banana on Smith's ESPN radio, Brandon Tierney(a good guy and a big Jets fan), is a family friend. And I can't listen to that show.

Tierney's always been my favorite guy on that radio station. I remember listening to him during the press conference for Chad's arm, and he was being optimistic like I was. Also on one Jets' postgame, he was bitching about Hackett in the bathroom, and then Hackett came into the same bathroom and heard him. He's great.

Tierney's always been my favorite guy on that radio station. I remember listening to him during the press conference for Chad's arm, and he was being optimistic like I was. Also on one Jets' postgame, he was bitching about Hackett in the bathroom, and then Hackett came into the same bathroom and heard him. He's great.

Archived