randy moss' turd colors shine through

johnny green balls

I just watched the rewind and methinks the turd boys agenda is shining through. Maybe you should re-watch the TD drive. Brady absolutely gets him killed going over the middle Pierce rung his bell something fierce. He held on for the first down and caught the TD a few plays later. If anybody mailed it in it was that dip**** offensive co-ordinator. Nice job on the last drive.

PS: I don't know about you, but I'm not counting on Joe Buck for insight on Randy Moss receiving.

i just would've liked to see him leave his feet. i think he started sulking early. i don't think he tried less the whole game, just one the last two plays, especially the first long bomb.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Randy just makes them nervous. They like rooting for the safe guys like Wes Welker.

wes welker deserves a lot more credit than randy. he plays above his talent level. randy either plays at his level or below. i never see him risk his body unlike welker who is 5'8'' and plays like a champion. welker is only "safe" because we safely know he will always give 110%. i don't really get why you think it's "better" to root for the randy mosses of the world rather than the welkers but i think welker has 10 times the heart of moss absolutely.

wes welker deserves a lot more credit than randy. he plays above his talent level. randy either plays at his level or below. i never see him risk his body unlike welker who is 5'8'' and plays like a champion. welker is only "safe" because we safely know he will always give 110%. i don't really get why you think it's "better" to root for the randy mosses of the world rather than the welker but i think welkers has 10 times the heart of moss absolutely.

welker is the new Chrebet...

wes welker deserves a lot more credit than randy. he plays above his talent level. randy either plays at his level or below. i never see him risk his body unlike welker who is 5'8'' and plays like a champion. welker is only "safe" because we safely know he will always give 110%. i don't really get why you think it's "better" to root for the randy mosses of the world rather than the welker but i think welker has 10 times the heart of moss absolutely.

Who said I wasnt rooting for someone like Welker? I like Welker.

I enjoy watching Randy play. He's the best WR I've ever seen and probably one of the best overall talents to play the game. He can do things no one else on thsi earth can do. What he did this year was amazing, especially since everyone felt he was finished.

To say Welker deserves more credit that Randy is absurd. Its just your hatred for Rabdy clouding your mind. Moss played a huge role in Welkers success this season.

wes welker deserves a lot more credit than randy. he plays above his talent level. randy either plays at his level or below. i never see him risk his body unlike welker who is 5'8'' and plays like a champion. welker is only "safe" because we safely know he will always give 110%. i don't really get why you think it's "better" to root for the randy mosses of the world rather than the welkers but i think welker has 10 times the heart of moss absolutely.

Enjoy your team of high character overachieving 5'8" "champions, Mr. Mangini. As for me, I'll take some big mother****ers that can run.

Who said I wasnt rooting for someone like Welker? I like Welker.

I enjoy watching Randy play. He's the best WR I've ever seen and probably one of the best overall talents to play the game. He can do things no one else on thsi earth can do. What he did this year was amazing, especially since everyone felt he was finished.

To say Welker deserves more credit that Randy is absurd. Its just your hatred for Rabdy clouding your mind. Moss played a huge role in Welkers success this season.

i never said randy didn't try this season. i only watched 5 pats games. the two against the jets and their playoff games. all i know is randy didn't give full effort on a catchable ball. randy was half a step away from a 5'7'' DB who swatted it away. that alone shows he *could've* had a chance to get that ball, had he tried.

Enjoy your team of high character overachieving 5'8" "champions, Mr. Mangini. As for me, I'll take some big mother****ers that can run.

i'm not making a team, i'm just saying randy didn't give 100% on two specific plays.

But he's such a great story! Look at how much "fire" and "grit" he plays with.

ESPN really got these boys by the neck.

i respect people who give it 100%. if i was the Gm of a football team, that wouldn't be my only factor but as a fan, it's close to the top. that's why i have a chrebet jersey. no one could ever mistake him for a "big mother****er that could run" but he was a little guy, and underdog, who through sheer effort overachieved. that is more comendable and more fun to root for than a guy who uses his physicial gifts and is domninant giving 90% effort.

i respect people who give it 100%. if i was the Gm of a football team, that wouldn't be my only factor but as a fan, it's close to the top. that's why i have a chrebet jersey. no one could ever mistake him for a "big mother****er that could run" but he was a little guy, and underdog, who through sheer effort overachieved. that is more comendable and more fun to root for than a guy who uses his physicial gifts and only trying 90% he is dominant.

That doesnt win championships. They make make for a great story- which apparently you gobble up.

Give me Randy Moss over Wes Welker/Chrebet.

That doesnt win championships. They make make for a great story- which apparently you gobble up.

Give me Randy Moss over Wes Welker/Chrebet.

talk about a strawman argument. like i said, i respect welker more than moss. do i think he's better? more gifted? no. but i respect him more. as a fan we get to choose the qualities we root for. i like to root for guys who show hustle and effort. it's even more important to me than 40 times and body fat percentages.

i never said it was fact, you're the one who got defensive and called me a "moron" and an "idiot" for expressing an opinion contrary to your opinion that he tried hard.

Youre the one that got defensive when I called you out for saying it was ridiculous to insinuate that Moss just stopped trying.

Youre the one that got defensive when I called you out for saying it was ridiculous to insinuate that Moss just stopped trying.

haha. how can you attack me saying that as "ridiculous?" are you randy? in my opinion, juding from the fact that he is 6 inches taller than the guy who swatted the ball away from him four inches away from his waiting hands i have the opinion that he didn't give it his all that play.

i never said it was fact, you're the one who got defensive and called me a "moron" and an "idiot" for expressing an opinion contrary to your opinion that he tried hard.

It seems he was just responding to your numerous attacks at him, based on the few lines under his avatar.

I think Moss did a fine job, He did excellent the whole season, and I'm willing to bet he wanted to win this Superbowl, obviously, and did not give up. Do you always have to bash people who don't agree, then POTW the people who do. Accept that others have different opinions, and let it go.

It seems he was just responding to your numerous attacks at him, based on the few lines under his avatar.

I think Moss did a fine job, He did excellent the whole season, and I'm willing to bet he wanted to win this Superbowl, obviously, and did not give up. Do you always have to bash people who don't agree, then POTW the people who do. Accept that others have different opinions, and let it go.

i didn't attack his opinions. read again. and i'm allowed to think randy mailed it in. just like i'm allowed to believe drago needs to have a more firm hand with you.

i didn't attack his opinions. read again. and i'm allowed to think randy mailed it in. just like i'm allowed to believe drago needs to have a more firm hand with you.

You went on to attack the line in my avatar- which is a joke. Apparently it struck a nerve with you.

You're obssessed with calling certain athletes thugs and POS for whatever reason. I just cant stand people constantly pointing out the faults of others in any aspect of life.

I didn't say you attacked his opinions. And no one said you weren't allowed to have your own opinion. These points you bring up are irrelevant. Theres no point arguing with you.

You went on to attack the line in my avatar- which is a joke. Apparently it struck a nerve with you.

You're obssessed with calling certain athletes thugs and POS for whatever reason. I just cant stand people constantly pointing out the faults of others in any aspect of life.

i back up my opinions with an article how randy was "surprised" that his opponents were intense during the biggest sporting event on earth and you back up your opinion with "idiot," "moron," and an appeal to emotion, "stop pointing out faults of others."

i back up my opinions with an article how randy was "surprised" that his opponents were intense during the biggest sporting event on earth and you back up your opinion with "idiot," "moron," and an appeal to emotion, "stop pointing out faults of others."

Yeah, but you are an idiot.

Archived