Pats are already laughing stock; regardless of SpyGate outcome

SouthernJet

Hmmmmmmm. Head Coach vs former DB coach. Wonder who called the shots?

And yet he had no problem benefitting from this?

Does that not make you question his ability?

If anything, the Jets should fire him for having a bogus resume* as it looks like his defensive genius is suspect.

And yet he had no problem benefitting from this?

Does that not make you question his ability?

If anything, the Jets should fire him for having a bogus resume* as it looks like his defensive genius is suspect.

So remind me, please... when exactly was Mangini coaching the NE offense?

Seeing as they taped the signals of the opposing defenses, something that benefits the NE offense, how does that make Mangini's work bogus?

And as for him knowing about it? Oh I'm sure Belicheat was telling everyone everything about it. Every little detail. Especially to those who do not need the info. Yeah. That's Bellicheat for you. Like an open book. ;-)

Mangini is no idiot, so he probably had a good idea of what was going on. But having proof of it is a different thing. Luckily, Bellicheat provided that himself a little later.

So remind me, please... when exactly was Mangini coaching the NE offense?

Seeing as they taped the signals of the opposing defenses, something that benefits the NE offense, how does that make Mangini's work bogus?

Simple: WINNING

Do you think the Jets hired him just because he is best buddies with Tannybauem? When NE won Championships it benefits EVERYONE. Especially the positional coaches and coordinators.

Furthermore, these new allegations claim that NE taped STL Offensive walk throughs. Would that benefit a Big Fat Defensive Backs coach named Eric who loves BBQ pork spare ribs?

MANGINI*

I thought you guys we're all saying that that guy is just a disgruntled former employee, who's lying to get back at the Pats?

Or are you admitting that the Pats cheated their way to all their superbowl victories?

Can't have it both ways, buddy.

I'll tell you what....let's make a deal. The Pats hand back all the silverware; and we fire Mangini. Deal?

Simple: WINNING

Do you think the Jets hired him just because he is best buddies with Tannybauem? When NE won Championships it benefits EVERYONE. Especially the positional coaches and coordinators.

Furthermore, these new allegations claim that NE taped STL Offensive walk throughs. Would that benefit a Big Fat Defensive Backs coach named Eric who loves BBQ pork spare ribs

I love it the way clowns like you try to spin this Spygate scandal . We'll see if you're still yuking it up when all the **** finally comes out. :Nuts:

You truly are delusional. The Pats run isnt finished Sonny.

All the wishful thinking wont change a thing but keep dreaming.

:rl: Look who's talking about dreaming. Time to wake up axx clown. Your cheatin Patsies DID lose the Super Bowl, it wasn't a dream. Face it like a man instead of coming here sounding like a whiney little beatch.

I love it the way clowns like you try to spin this Spygate scandal . We'll see if you're still yuking it up when all the **** finally comes out. :Nuts:

Fools, let the **** come out. All the way back to Parcells tenure with the Jets.

You think cheating didnt go on back then too.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

MANBBQ is dirty too. His greasy mits are all in it.

:rl: Look who's talking about dreaming. Time to wake up axx clown. Your cheatin Patsies DID lose the Super Bowl, it wasn't a dream. Face it like a man instead of coming here sounding like a whiney little beatch.

The Pats run is far from over Dumbazz.

The 2008 season has already begun. It began for you 4 months ago.

The Pats run is far from over Dumbazz.

The 2008 season has already begun. It began for you 4 months ago.

with walkthrus and video cheating , in reality there was no 'run'..that would have to be negated and you would have to pay homage to the real victors, the rams, panthers and eagles..

Fools, let the **** come out. All the way back to Parcells tenure with the Jets.

The one big thing that you are failing to mention or see is that there is a big difference between mangini getting called into this and the so called (by patriots fans) DYNASTY patriots.

Even if mangini get brought into it it does not change anything about the Jets for the last couple of years . They cant really take a hit to there great winning reputation because there is nothing to tarnish (haven't been that great since mangini got here incase you haven't seen) but the patriots on the other hand, if they are caught with more cheating then you would have to be nothing but a blind homer not to see that it tarnishes all that the so called DYNASTY did since 2000............ big difference

Hey guys, I just wanted to make sure of something: was Mangini on the Patriots this year when they were caught cheating? Exactly.

Even if Spygate II comes to fruition, who was the one calling the shots? I really doubt a DB coach would be convincing the whole organization to cheat. The only one who would have such authority just happens to be Bellichick.

So you're finally admitting it and coming to terms with reality? Thats wonderful! We can lower the dosage on your medication.

Hey guys, I just wanted to make sure of something: was Mangini on the Patriots this year when they were caught cheating? Exactly.

Even if Spygate II comes to fruition, who was the one calling the shots? I really doubt a DB coach would be convincing the whole organization to cheat. The only one who would have such authority just happens to be Bellichick.

So they just started cheating since Mangini left?

Is that what you are saying?

You know you cannot say that because that would mean you broke the asterik button for nothing. You would have one less thing to chirp about.

2/11/1968 - 2/11/2008

Today offically starts the 2008 NFL season. Its been 40 years since the Jets only SB season.

thats one more than the Pats..

kudos to rams, panthers and eagles,,the true winners of the pats other 'using walkthru film' sb appearances

Archived