Pats are already laughing stock; regardless of SpyGate outcome

SouthernJet

:rl::rl:

At a minimum, the Pats went from a great team to a laughing stock joke to fans and media outlets,,,

Commissioner Goodell Reveals New England Patriots Spy Network

Can things possibly get worse for the New England Patriots? Just two days after losing Super Bowl XLII and forfeiting a historically perfect season, League Commissioner Roger Goodell has announced that League investigators, in cooperation with the FBI and Interpol, have uncovered a vast, well organized spy network run by New England Coach, Bill Belichick, for almost a decade.

The investigation terminated on Super Bowl Sunday when law enforcement officials arrested dozens of Patriot spies and informers all over the country as well as an undisclosed number of Patriot's employees who were in Phoenix. As witnessed by millions of viewers, Coach Belichick, sensing that his time was up, tried to make a run for it at the end of the embarrassing loss to the New York Giants. Belichick was easily apprehended by a Phoenix Police Department SWAT team who were expecting the attempt.

The first details to come out of the investigation reveal that an espionage division was secretly established by the Patriots beginning from the year 2000, when Bill Belichick took over as head coach. Starting from simple video taping of opponents, Belichick soon moved on to more sophisticated methods of human intelligence gathering. According to investigators, the Patriots recruited dozens of agents all over the league. By offering vast sums of money to water boys, athletic trainers, dieticians and car valets, the Patriots were able to form a complete picture of every opponent in the National Football League, "They knew what every line man had for breakfast, lunch and dinner for every day, weeks before the game," said Agent Lowry Head of the FBI's Sports Section, "They knew where they grew up and how, who their friends were, what they dream about at night and why - anything that could possibly affect their performance and the game itself, even in the most remote manner."

Always a stickler for detail, Belichick also hired a group of former Israeli Mossad agents to gather crucial information about every rival quarterback. Thousands of pages of documents along with videos were found at Belichick's home, detailing the most intimate moments in the lives of elite quarterbacks such as Peyton Manning, Phillip Rivers and Donovan Mcnabb, beginning from birth. For instance, the Patriots defense watched Peyton Manning commercials for hours on end in order to fully understand the psyche of their opponent, "By the time we got on the field we knew what audibles Manning was going to call even before he did - the sucker never had a chance," gloated one unnamed Patriot defensive back, known only as "Mr. HGH."

Apparently, the Patriots dominance of the league developed alongside the growing reach of their espionage network, "It started from one seemingly innocuous video assistant and grew into a vast network of informers, moles and spies. We still don't really know how far and how deep it goes," said Agent Lowry, "But we do know that the evil genius of Bill Belichick was behind it all."

One of the more recent questions raised concerns the Patriots first Super Bowl victory in which a video assistant apparently taped the Ram's final walk-through. However, it now appears that the Patriots had no need to do so since Ram's Assistant Head Coach and Defensive Coordinator Bud Carson was already a Patriot agent. Carson agreed to supply the Patriots with a copy of the Ram's playbook after his five year old daughter Amy was abducted and held hostage for two weeks. In a videotaped confession, Carson revealed that Belichick threatened to torture and kill his only daughter if he did not do their bidding. Carson has entered the Federal Witness Protection Program.

And there is more: How much did mediocre sixth-round draft pick Tom Brady actually know? Is his name really Tom Brady - or is he actually Thomas Von Schloss, the illegitimate offspring of former **** leader, Heinrich Von Schloss, who escaped from Allied prison after the war and began a new life under an assumed name, somewhere in South America? Is it possible that Gisele Bundchen is actually Tom Brady's sister? And is it true that the Patriots kidnap homeless American children and sell them as slaves to Saudi princes in return for cheaper oil?

Today, the NFL has finally given hope to millions of fans around the world that in the end good will triumph over evil, no matter how long the odds.

Father Raymond J. de Souza on the Superbowl: The football gods have spoken

Posted: February 07, 2008, 7:00 PM by Jonathan Kay Father Raymond J. De Souza

Perhaps there are football gods after all. Greg Easterbrook, who writes the best sports column anywhere for ESPN.com, regularly invokes the favour of gridiron deities to explain why teams are rewarded for such things as sportsmanlike play, courageous play calling and provocativel dressed cheerleaders. The football pantheon is theologically troublesome, but the outcome of the Super Bowl last Sunday was a blessing to be sure, if not divinely ordained.

Rarely does any football game rise to the level of Super Bowl XLII. Even more rarely does a game in which defences dominate provide so many thrilling moments. And it is only once in a football generation that a play too impossible to believe actually occurs and becomes the signature moment of an athlete

Laughing stock Pats > Jets

And, it will always be that way.

I don't think you get out much.

I was just in the elevator with about 8 people and turned to my friend and said "How about those Patriots and Belicheck's cheating" The whole elevator chimed in with what a disgrace the Pats are. And I live in New England.

I don't think you get out much.

I was just in the elevator with about 8 people and turned to my friend and said "How about those Patriots and Belicheck's cheating" The whole elevator chimed in with what a disgrace the Pats are. And I live in New England.

Yeah, these are the same people who were Patriot fans up until Sunday night.

Mangini cheated but HOMERS dont want to confront that.

I don't know who they root for. I'm just telling you what the public perception is here in new england and a tape hasn't even been produced yet. Perhaps Mangini did cheat when he was a Patriots coach or was privy to the cheating ways of the Patriots - let the investigation unfold and we shall see.

I don't know who they root for. I'm just telling you what the public perception is here in new england and a tape hasn't even been produced yet. Perhaps Mangini did cheat when he was a Patriots coach or was privy to the cheating ways of the Patriots - let the investigation unfold and we shall see.

Thats what I say.

No matter who gets brought down.

I have no doubt Mangini was an accomplice to Belichick when he worked for the New England Cheaters. That said, Mangini did the right thing ratting out your a-hole cheater coach.

I have no doubt Mangini was an accomplice to Belichick when he worked for the New England Cheaters. That said, Mangini did the right thing ratting out your a-hole cheater coach after he got his money and NFL head coaching gig

Fixed it for you.

Yeah, Fredo is a regular Honest Abe Lincoln.

Yes, they will. I was there. I saw NJ - Seacacus, Rutherford, Lyndenhurst.

Thats Gmen country. I know lots of Gmen fans.

The Gmen Championship banner will hang where the Jets play home games.:rl:

and the PAtriots will have to go look at it every season

Fixed it for you.

Yeah, Fredo is a regular Honest Abe Lincoln.

Who cares when Mangini ratted out your cheater/degenerate HC? The point is it had to be done. I don't like Mangini and I'm not defending him, I just think he did the right thing putting an end to this garbage.

Whatever, have fun rooting for a bunch of cheaters this year and next. Maybe Rodney Harrison can shoot up some more steroids and Roger Goodell can work out a deal with the NSA where they can reroute spy sattelites to watch opposing team practices and wiretap Mangini's cell phone without a warrant.

Maybe then you guys can finally go 19-0.

Crying???BBBBWWWAAAAAAHHHHH

Get this : The PATS will be back to the big dance soon enough. Until then enjoy the Giant fans ragging on your ball club.

Sure they will, Billy! Sure they will! Now be a good boy and hold still and let the nurse loosen your chin strap so she can empty the drool cup!

You truly are delusional. The Pats run isnt finished Sonny.

All the wishful thinking wont change a thing but keep dreaming.

Have you read any of your own posts in this thread?

You just lost the Super Bowl....why don't you take your loss like a man? You know like your HC did? Oh wait...he ran out of there like a little bitch...nevermind.

Crying???BBBBWWWAAAAAAHHHHH

Get this : The PATS will be back to the big dance soon enough. Until then enjoy the Giant fans ragging on your ball club.

Just like "You can root for GB, SD, or the NYG. But it doesn't matter because the Pats will win it all." You should really reconsider before making predictions anymore.

Just like "You can root for GB, SD, or the NYG. But it doesn't matter because the Pats will win it all." You should really reconsider before making predictions anymore.

Where is your preduction that NE would lose?

I predicted they would go undefeated around week 6. 12 - 1 is a hell of alot better than any of your predictions. Lots you folks claimed the NFL is rigged and they wanted NE to win.

You truly are delusional. The Pats run isnt finished Sonny.

All the wishful thinking wont change a thing but keep dreaming.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Who is delusional? The psychological impact of losing that Super Bowl after going 18-0 is going to be devastating to their team chemistry. Just watch next year how the players lose their blind loyalty to Belichick and start b#tching about all kinds of things.

It is going to be fun to watch.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Who is delusional? The psychological impact of losing that Super Bowl after going 18-0 is going to be devastating to their team chemistry. Just watch next year how the players lose their blind loyalty to Belichick and start b#tching about all kinds of things.

It is going to be fun to watch.

Yeah, I hear ya Donny.

Like when NE lost to Denver in the 05 AFC Divisional round. People (LIKE YOU)questioned whether or not they were finished.

The following season NE only made to the 06 AFCC

They were 1 first down away from beating the Colts and going to Super Bowl 41. People (LIKE YOU) said the Pats were all done.

The following season NE only won 18 straight games and lost SB42 by 3 points.

So, keep living of your dream world of doom amd gloom for the Pats. :bwahaharoll:

Archived