NY Times- Meet David Wright, the Real Mr. Met

Lil Bit Special

LOL Hater

oh and A-flop can't play 3rd base if his life depended on it.

Wright>>A-drops ;)

LOL

last 3 seasons:

wright: .314/.396/.534 83 homers 325 rbi 308 runs scored 141 OPS+

alex: .309/.412/.593 137 homers 407 RBI 380 runs 161 OPS+ two MVPs

david is better at defense, i agree. with that said the offensive Alex puts up is 100x more amazing than David.

I liked Wright when he played at AA Binghamton. Still do. I'm not a Mets fan, but Wright is a good player and good guy.

It's pretty idiotic to say stuff like A-rod "can't play 3rd base if his life depended on it," though. He plays third base all the time.

Alex is certainly a better player. No one will argue that.

But, you can't measure heart, and I have an inkling that Wright beats him there. Just a hunch.

There Blackout, you got the responses that you wanted in this thread.

sure but "heart" only gets you so far

why would LI_Mikes argue? ;)

I liked Wright when he played at AA Binghamton. Still do. I'm not a Mets fan, but Wright is a good player and good guy.

It's pretty idiotic to say stuff like A-rod "can't play 3rd base if his life depended on it," though. He plays third base all the time.

It's pretty Idiotic to say "he plays 3rd base all the time " when he has played short stop almost his whole career.

OH and Bob, your team is on it's way down .The Mets will have a better record this season Mark it down,remember it ,save it ,save this post ......what ever helps you sleep at night

Insert (Blow a kiss Smiley)

It's pretty Idiotic to say "he plays 3rd base all the time " when he has played short stop almost his whole career.

OH and Bob, your team is on it's way down .The Mets will have a better record this season Mark it down,remember it ,save it ,save this post ......what ever helps you sleep at night

Insert (Blow a kiss Smiley)

hahahahahahahahaha inferiority complex at it's finest

every year "we're going to be better than the yankees this is the year!"

eventually its going to be true by the law of averages, but not beacuse you say so

says the guy who couldn't resist being the 1st reply in this thread, and it is with "he'll never be as good as A-Rod"

why even insert ARod into the conversation? every thread that isn't about the yankees, doesn't have to immediately become about the yankees. it has nothing to do with inferiority complex, is about turning EVERY thread about the mets into a thread about mets vs yankees.

:D i simply stated a fact

he'll never be as good as Pujols either.

Archived