Joe Flacco

Favorite_Toon

10:53 a.m. - Delaware quarterback Joe Flacco certainly wasn't lacking in confidence as he met with the media this morning. When asked if he felt he had something to prove because he didn't come out of a major college football program, Flacco replied, "I don't think I have too much to prove if you watch the film." And in regards to the fact that he didn't play for a major football program, he shrugged the issue off saying, "I think if you can play, you can play."

Flacco also mentioned that he was proud of the fact that he only threw five interceptions during his senior year.

I love this guy...def worth a second round pick..

10:53 a.m. - Delaware quarterback Joe Flacco certainly wasn't lacking in confidence as he met with the media this morning. When asked if he felt he had something to prove because he didn't come out of a major college football program, Flacco replied, "I don't think I have too much to prove if you watch the film." And in regards to the fact that he didn't play for a major football program, he shrugged the issue off saying, "I think if you can play, you can play."

Flacco also mentioned that he was proud of the fact that he only threw five interceptions during his senior year.

My prediction: He goes to Miami at the top of the second round.

I like him too. If we get an extra 2nd rounder i'd take him for sure.

So you want the QB's to be like this...

Flacco, pennington, and Clemens (all making good money)

and Rb's to look like this

McTackled, Jones and Washington

Sounds like you got yourself six starters for 2 positions. Someone get this man an application for GM.

:shake:

So you want the QB's to be like this...

Flacco, pennington, and Clemens (all making good money)

and Rb's to look like this

McTackled, Jones and Washington

Sounds like you got yourself six starters for 2 positions. Someone get this man an application for GM.

:shake:

First penny probaly wont be ther when the season starts... that leaves just flacco and clemons to battle it out... second round picks dont get paid too much either btw...

Mcfadden and leon washington.. how long do you see thomas jones on this team? at thirty yeards old!!! huh?

I never said I wanted to be GM or like you who thinks hes a professional scout.. but drafting the future qb and running back of the team is not as dumb as you think..

First penny probaly wont be ther when the season starts... that leaves just flacco and clemons to battle it out... second round picks dont get paid too much either btw...

Mcfadden and leon washington.. how long do you see thomas jones on this team? at thirty yeards old!!! huh?

I never said I wanted to be GM or like you who thinks hes a professional scout.. but drafting the future qb and running back of the team is not as dumb as you think..

i'd love to see your projected lineup next year.

Jones is under contract for a long time (5 years i think?) it's not like we can just cut him, he's making a ton of money as it is...the jets made some bad decisions, we can't just say 'do-over'...jones will be the back for at least 2 more years, despite me thinking he sucks donkey balls.

i'd like a late round RB, we'll see if it happens.

If the Jets take a qb in the second round I will throw my beer glass through the television.

I thought we were going to Dave & Busters again for the draft? Are you seriously going to get us kicked out in the 2nd round? ;)

124 any place we will go will have televisions ha ha but seriously if they took a qb in round they would be admitting they f'ed up with Clemens and have wasted more time with this organization as they would have to break in another young qb.

They wont.Clemens will get atleast one clean slate year to prove himself.

If the Jets take a qb in the second round I will throw my beer glass through the television.

And why is that? Last time I checked we dont have a great QB on our team.

We might not even have a competent one. As much as I like Clemens, he needs a legit QB to battle with in camp, and that QB will have to come from the draft.

I watch every UT game every year. Ainge will be a good pro.Actually will be a great backup qb like a Todd Collins or an older Testaverde(who he reminds me of). Ainge won the SEC East championship last year against Kentucky in 4 OT'ss. And i will tell you he played smart tough football and showed his veteran leadership and great skills taught by Cutcliffe who also coached the likes of college greats Heath Shuler,Peyton, and Eli.

I watch every UT game every year. Ainge will be a good pro.Actually will be a great backup qb like a Todd Collins or an older Testaverde(who he reminds me of). Ainge won the SEC East championship last year against Kentucky in 4 OT'ss. And i will tell you he played smart tough football and showed his veteran leadership and great skills taught by Cutcliffe who also coached the likes of college greats Heath Shuler,Peyton, and Eli.

I agree.

Ainge would be a steal in the later rounds and I would rather pick him than a guy like Flacco in the 2nd.

Edit: Actually I would rather have him than Flacco straight up.

I hate people that have no fckn Idea what there talking about.... So you pick the only other really tall qb and compare him to him... to diff players...

Hes tall, mobile for a big man and has a great arm..not good..great... quick release and extremely accurate..

Show me a game against big time competition that he played well in. Flacco is a one trick pony.

What is it about you and one trick Pony's.

I hate people that have no fckn Idea what there talking about.... So you pick the only other really tall qb and compare him to him... to diff players...

Hes tall, mobile for a big man and has a great arm..not good..great... quick release and extremely accurate..

What are your credentials? How do we know you know what your talking about?

What are your credentials? How do we know you know what your talking about?

We know he doesn't know what he is talking about. Look at the tape and you will see Flacco has more release problems than Vince Young coming out. The kid throws sidearm at about 60%.

We know he doesn't know what he is talking about. Look at the tape and you will see Flacco has more release problems than Vince Young coming out. The kid throws sidearm at about 60%.

So thats why he's so angry. He hates himself for not knowing what he is talking about.

Archived