We need a #1 WR.

JETSFAN5180

moss no way never happen a burner with a qb (chad) that cant throw down field more than 15 yards, clemens maybe but i think we need a tough sure handed mid range quy you can always find some gangbanger with speed to keep things open for us at a much cheaper price

Like who name names.............

moss no way never happen a burner with a qb (chad) that cant throw down field more than 15 yards, clemens maybe but i think we need a tough sure handed mid range quy you can always find some gangbanger with speed to keep things open for us at a much cheaper price

You do know that Chad Pennington was Randy Moss's quarterback at Marshall?

That was pre- 2 shoulder surgeries.

What, you're saying Pennington was throwing 80 yard bombs prior to getting injured in '04?

Moss and Pennington would do fine together. My only problem with going after Moss is that he and Mangini would never get along with eachother. Mangini doesn't want anyone saying anything to the media and Moss loves to say every stupid thing on his mind to the reporters.

I would like to see us make a run at DJ Hackett. I haven't seen anything on him since free agency started, so I don't know what's up. It would be better than signing Bryan Thomas II, that's for damn sure.

Dont knock Pace so fast. He may be Brian Thomas II but he's much stronger than Thomas and can probably play ILB, too. So, it would not necessarily preclude the Jets from also taking Gholston. Still, he's not a guy over whom I want to getting into a bidding war.

I think Moss is looking for a Super Bowl as much as he is looking for a paycheck. He doesn't fit with a Chad-led Jets (other than for nostalgia, anyway), and Clemens is too much of an unknown quantity to attract him.

I would like to see us make a run at DJ Hackett. I haven't seen anything on him since free agency started, so I don't know what's up. It would be better than signing Bryan Thomas II, that's for damn sure.

That's an intriguing idea. They have too many receivers in Seattle anyway. And Hackett, at least when he's healthy, is great.

As for Moss ... I don't see it. Did you see the dirty looks he gave Brady the (few) times he threw a bad pass?

What, you're saying Pennington was throwing 80 yard bombs prior to getting injured in '04?

Moss and Pennington would do fine together. My only problem with going after Moss is that he and Mangini would never get along with eachother. Mangini doesn't want anyone saying anything to the media and Moss loves to say every stupid thing on his mind to the reporters.

He use to say stupid ****e. But really guys. He has done a great job as far as his mouth goes last season. I would say hell yeah to him coming here. This off season is rocking, with a legit number one wr, we will be in comp. for the afc title.

He use to say stupid ****e. But really guys. He has done a great job as far as his mouth goes last season. I would say hell yeah to him coming here. This off season is rocking, with a legit number one wr, we will be in comp. for the afc title.

I dont care where moss signs as long as its not with the pats..

Haven't heard him linked to the Jets at all. I think Tampa was supposed to have him in, but I'm not sure if they ever did.

That's an intriguing idea. They have too many receivers in Seattle anyway. And Hackett, at least when he's healthy, is great.

As for Moss ... I don't see it. Did you see the dirty looks he gave Brady the (few) times he threw a bad pass?

Is this for real? Is this really Mrs Sperm?

This should be good

Archived