Didn't it feel good to watch a little baseball today?!!!

MrsTaborJet

I watched with great amusement as the Yankee announcers told us what a stand up guy Mr Pettitte was. ;)

They could not even get it right how many times he confessed to using.

Andy is a stand up guy. He stood in front of a Congressional Committee and they had the same reaction.

Andy is a stand up guy. He stood in front of a Congressional Committee and they had the same reaction.

Andy was a stand up guy AFTER, again AFTER the Mitchell reprt.

Before a Congressional report came out with his name on it, he was a guy who denied, denied, denied.

How stand up that is, I can't judge.

Andy was a stand up guy AFTER, again AFTER the Mitchell reprt.

Before a Congressional report came out with his name on it, he was a guy who denied, denied, denied.

How stand up that is, I can't judge.

If Andy denied it before hand I missed it (not saying it didn't happen). Do me a favor though, and point me to a few links\sources that prove that Andy publicly denied using HGH.

Thanks.

If Andy denied it before hand I missed it (not saying it didn't happen). Do me a favor though, and point me to a few links\sources that prove that Andy publicly denied using HGH.

Thanks.

From NYT 12-16-

Pettitte had previously denied using performance-enhancing drugs. Last year, The Los Angeles Times reported that Pettitte was among the players the former Yankee Jason Grimsley said used performance-enhancing drugs in a federal affidavit.

Back on topic.................

It was a great feeling to see and hear Baseball games again. I hope to get to Florida sometime this month, and would love to catch a game in Legends................err..............Steinbrenner Field.

From NYT 12-16-

Pettitte had previously denied using performance-enhancing drugs. Last year, The Los Angeles Times reported that Pettitte was among the players the former Yankee Jason Grimsley said used performance-enhancing drugs in a federal affidavit.

Okay but show me where he lied. In that quote he denied using performance enhancing drugs. As far as I know that is true because all he did was take some naturally produced hormone to help rebuild cells.

They say that a 60 year old produces about 25% the amount of daily growth hormone that a 20 year old does. It is a natural process though and that is all that Andy did -- something natural.

Clemens shoulda hired you to represent him instead of Hardin.

Archived