Our LB's in 08

TNJet

Barring we dont draft Gholston, how do you see our starters looking? Do you think BT and Pace at olb and Harris and Bowens at mlbs? But what about Hobson and Barton? I personally would start Pace and Bowens over Hobson and Barton now,Bowens really impressed me last year in this defense and I thought he should have had more minutes.

Barring we dont draft Gholston, how do you see our starters looking? Do you think BT and Pace at olb and Harris and Bowens at mlbs? But what about Hobson and Barton? I personally would start Pace and Bowens over Hobson and Barton now,Bowens really impressed me last year in this defense and I thought he should have had more minutes.

If the Jets FO doesnt address the LB's in the draft, it might be

Thomas, Barton, Harris and Pace

I absolutely 100% do not think Bowens will be inside. I believe he will be at OLB either as a starter or rotation guy. Pace is the swing guy. If nothing changes Barton, Harris and Kassell are the ILBs with Pace apparently able to play there and maybe getting some reps. I don't like Kassell, but he has played there.

Archived