Jet Pickups Getting Low Grades

Nick Ferraro

Dumb article. 3 out of the 4 experts rate the Pats re-signing Moss as the best move of the off-season. No sh*t Sherlocks. Talk about a tough decision. "Do we re-sign the guy who caught 20 td passes last year or just let him walk?" Talk about a shrewd move. Nostradmus couldn't have seen that coming. I guess the Bulls re-signing Michael Jordan after 1996 was the smartest decision ever in the history of sports.

The Pace signing was bad but no way is it worse than the Raiders giving Javon Walker and Gibril Wilson $100 million combined. I'm not in love with the Pace signing but I have a lot more faith in him than a 30 year old receiver who's missed almost every game the past 3 seasons with a torn ACL.

These are the same experts who overrated the sh*t out of Mangini two years ago and after last year's disaster they feel like they have to go the other way completely and kill him for every move he makes just so they can keep their credibility.

Any putz with a journalism degree can become a football "expert" and write stupid on-line articles.

It's just a time in the season where they need something to write about. There is no way any intelligent football journalist can make a statement about whether a teams free agent signings are good or bad until they see the impact they make in the following year or two. They can speculate on why they think it will turn out bad, but no one can say what's good or not. For all we know javon walker could average 13 tds in the next two seasons and 1300+ yards; chances are it won't happen, but until we see his impact we have no idea how he'll fair.

Dumb article. 3 out of the 4 experts rate the Pats re-signing Moss as the best move of the off-season. No sh*t Sherlocks. Talk about a tough decision. "Do we re-sign the guy who caught 20 td passes last year or just let him walk?" Talk about a shrewd move. Nostradmus couldn't have seen that coming. I guess the Bulls re-signing Michael Jordan after 1996 was the smartest decision ever in the history of sports.

The Pace signing was bad but no way is it worse than the Raiders giving Javon Walker and Gibril Wilson $100 million combined. I'm not in love with the Pace signing but I have a lot more faith in him than a 30 year old receiver who's missed almost every game the past 3 seasons with a torn ACL.

These are the same experts who overrated the sh*t out of Mangini two years ago and after last year's disaster they feel like they have to go the other way completely and kill him for every move he makes just so they can keep their credibility.

Any putz with a journalism degree can become a football "expert" and write stupid on-line articles.

Here's the problem - PTF has always been a PRO PATRIOT SITE. Any division news that could fill spots that may - based on schedule - move them closer to a playoff birth is a clear hit - besides, because we came in next to last in the division this year, we were not supposed to try to fill in the holes - No matter the price...

Here's the problem - PTF has always been a PRO PATRIOT SITE. Any division news that could fill spots that may - based on schedule - move them closer to a playoff birth is a clear hit - besides, because we came in next to last in the division this year, we were not supposed to try to fill in the holes - No matter the price...

That explains it. No wonder they were performing full-throttle fellatio on the Patriots in that article for making a no-brainer move any idiot would have made.

Who gives a **** about all these articles bashing the Jet's? I'm just happy they are actually being aggressive and trying to make us a contender. I thought the Calvin Pace signing was crazy, but I gotta hope they have a better idea of what he's got then I do. Hindsight is 20/20 and in a few years will know whether or not they where the right moves.What I do know is I'm a whole lot more excited about the Jets now then I was 2 months ago.

Who gives a **** about all these articles bashing the Jet's? I'm just happy they are actually being aggressive and trying to make us a contender. I thought the Calvin Pace signing was crazy, but I gotta hope they have a better idea of what he's got then I do. Hindsight is 20/20 and in a few years will know whether or not they where the right moves.What I do know is I'm a whole lot more excited about the Jets now then I was 2 months ago.

The only reason Calvin Pace got paid so much coin is because he has footage of Eric Mangini having sex with a Male Stripper. He borrowed it from Bill Bellicheck's personal collection.

The only reason Calvin Pace got paid so much coin is because he has footage of Eric Mangini having sex with a Male Stripper. He borrowed it from Bill Bellicheck's personal collection.

Come on now.......... if that where true we would be pursuing Tom Brady

Stupid article indeed. The Jets have filled areas of need in Fa. During the draft they can pick people to develop and replace some of these FA down the road without having to rush anybody. As others have indicated let's wait and see how the 08' season turns out. ::GoJets::pats:

Archived