I don't wanna hear about save situations!!

Green Jets & Ham

DID I SAY IT ... DID I SAY "START MARIANO IN THE 9TH" AND LET'S GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE?

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Mariano still needs to get out of the inning. Cano has to help him out, too.

God damnit, one more hit, and I'll kill a camel.

WHEW!!

Make no mistake about it ... Joe Torre almost blew this game, and that would have been a DISASTER

He's lucky Mariano bailed him out ... and that's exactly what he did ... BAILED JOE TORRE OUT

There was NO REASON to leave Mariano in the pen to start the 9th ... save situation my @$$ ... 4 runs is not a huge deal in fenway, that Boston lineup is lethal, this was a huge game, and you have the best closer who ever lived

PURE STUPIDITY ... BUT MARIANO BAILED HIM OUT {Whew!!}

Cora was so safe it wasn't even funny!

But hey, they got a gift from the umpire because Millar was definetly caught looking at strike 3 and Manny was borderline struckout as well.

Cano had me worried, I had to mute the game because I cannot stand all that loudness from those fans and the announcers when the game is on the line, it just brings back sour memories to game 7 of the 2001 world series.

BIG WIN TONIGHT!! 8)

Screw you all you negative bastards

We have Mo...PERIOD

YEAH ... TELL IT TO JOE TORRE

That's who should have STARTED the 9th ... finish off the carcas and let's skip town ... last thing you wanna do in that spot is take a DEAD TEAM and GIVE THEM HOPE

DUMB, DUMB, DUMB DECISION ... THANK GOODNESS MARIANO BAILED HIM OUT ANYWAY

Archived