Draft

Go Jets

The Jets need to draft a WR I like Jackson from Cal I think he would really fit in the Jets offense like Welker from New England. As far a DMac or Medenahall, and Jackson I dont think any of them are that good. DMac espcially is the most overrated college player since akili smith he couldnt stay healthy and Felix jones was way better if you look at yards per carry. Dont waste the pick on a QB we have pennington and Clemons or RB or defense We need Cal's Jackson

The Jets need to draft a WR I like Jackson from Cal I think he would really fit in the Jets offense like Welker from New England. As far a DMac or Medenahall, and Jackson I dont think any of them are that good. DMac espcially is the most overrated college player since akili smith he couldnt stay healthy and Felix jones was way better if you look at yards per carry. Dont waste the pick on a QB we have pennington and Clemons or RB or defense We need Cal's Jackson

punt returner at 6. no thanku

A punter returner at 6 jackson is far from that, he is the best reciever to coem out of college since Randy Moss, you wait and see when the Jets draft a bogus running back and Jackson makes the probowl then you wont think my posts were crazy. The thing that is crazy is the Jets bringing in Ty Law for a visit he is garbage

A punter returner at 6 jackson is far from that, he is the best reciever to coem out of college since Randy Moss, you wait and see when the Jets draft a bogus running back and Jackson makes the probowl then you wont think my posts were crazy. The thing that is crazy is the Jets bringing in Ty Law for a visit he is garbage

your comparing 6-4 randy moss to 5-11 jackson......................................................

:rl:

Jackson is a great receiver but why waste the 6 pick on him? i rather have him the mcfadden but i think we should go defense wit that pick. another thing is jackson's teammate Lavelle Hawkins had a great season last year and looks like he could be good if get a wr and all the 1st round ones are off the board in the 2nd round i think we should get him.

lol, if you say so. I would literally die if we pulled a Miami.

I know this was a joke but I would trade a #6 overall pick for Hester. He is one of the most valuable players in the league. He's worth at least 20 yards on every drive due to teams being afraid of him.

Leon Washington and Justin Miller do a fine job returning kicks. Not the biggest need on the team

Leon Washington and Justin Miller do a fine job returning kicks. Not the biggest need on the team

True but they aren't good enough to the point were teams will kick it out of bounds just to avoid them. Hester is a truly special player and probably the greatest kick returner of all time. Not to mention he's achieved all that in only 2 season.

We just drafted a guy with that name last year. There's another one who came out this year?

no sorry i meant what do you think of him as being an answer to our WR problem instead of drafting one (the Chansi Stuckey we have now...to my knowledge there is no WR with the same name coming out this year)

no sorry i meant what do you think of him as being an answer to our WR problem instead of drafting one (the Chansi Stuckey we have now...to my knowledge there is no WR with the same name coming out this year)

What about in 2009? Maybe there's a Chansi Stuckey coming out then? Is that the one you mean? I am also never able to use F12 on my keyboard. It's also a stuckkey. If you could offer help with that, I'd appreciate it.

Jackson would get destroyed playing the same role as welker; he's 5'9 170ish. He's just as quick if not quicker and much better straight lined speed, but he would get crushed as a slot reciever. He is someone you want to stretch the field, not run underneath routes and get hit by guys weighed 50-60 pounds more than him on every play.

Archived