Bad reciever class this year

Favorite_Toon

T9W7nTi4JFQ

A lot of non-first-downs for a highlight video. Also looks like he gets tackled & pushed out of bounds pretty easily for a guy 6'4"/225. And doesn't seem to always be aware of where the sideline is with his feet.

But there were a lot of acrobatics & clearly is an interesting talent though; I liked a lot of the non-body-catches on sh*tty passes in traffic.

A lot of non-first-downs for a highlight video. Also looks like he gets tackled & pushed out of bounds pretty easily for a guy 6'4"/225. And doesn't seem to always be aware of where the sideline is with his feet.

But there were a lot of acrobatics & clearly is an interesting talent though; I liked a lot of the non-body-catches on sh*tty passes in traffic.

i dont know any tall receiver who wants to get clobered

i dont know any tall receiver who wants to get clobered

Just saying. It was a lot of the criticism of Santana Moss when he was here, to the point where he was nicknamed "Sideline Santana" & the like. And the opposite was the subject of a lot of the praise that we have given to guys like Coles & Cotchery.

Just saying. It was a lot of the criticism of Santana Moss when he was here, to the point where he was nicknamed "Sideline Santana" & the like. And the opposite was the subject of a lot of the praise that we have given to guys like Coles & Cotchery.

cole and cotchery are special players. like chrebet they actually like contact. most wr shy away from contact. when evaluating a wr u need to look at 2 things his route runing/quickness. and his ball skills

Archived