D'Brickashaw is the friggin sharpest knife in the drawer

rick34125

I think last year there was some drop off with him. This year he needs to really step it up, especially with Faneca playing next to him. If he plays to level he played last year with the o line improvements then he will be considered a bust pick by this front office.

It's very hard to play LT when the LG next to you iss ****ing revolving door.

I personally was very impressed with Brick last year, I felt he really improved.

Just the fact that Ferguson has had playing time as a starting LT is amazing, one of the toughest positions to play in all of football. This year Ferguson will enter as a 3rd year player-3rd year STARTER... Thats amazing. Most franchise LT's dont get drafted, then start RIGHT AWAY, there is a huge learning curve

I agree with Irish on this one, playing next to Faneca this season should turn Brick into one of the best LT's in the league as the Jets Franchise LT

We find out this coming year if D'brick is a bust. He needs to step up in a BIG way.

that i do agree with. If he can't play with what some say is the best lg in football next to him, then yeah. But also no one should expect him to play like a hall of famer either. he doesn't have to be great but at least very good

that i do agree with. If he can't play with what some say is the best lg in football next to him, then yeah. But also no one should expect him to play like a hall of famer either. he doesn't have to be great but at least very good

I think Ferguson has done a really good job against the speed rushing DE's so far in his young career, but I wont lie, I think as a rookie he got beat pretty bad by the Bills DE (Schobel or something)

Last year Ferguson was still only a 2nd year starter, the year before he was a rookie, lets give this young LT some time. In 2-3 Years, he should be one of the best in the game, he has alot of talent and potential.

I think Ferguson has done a really good job against the speed rushing DE's so far in his young career, but I wont lie, I think as a rookie he got beat pretty bad by the Bills DE (Schobel or something)

Last year Ferguson was still only a 2nd year starter, the year before he was a rookie, lets give this young LT some time. In 2-3 Years, he should be one of the best in the game, he has alot of talent and potential.

I wouldn't say he's done a bad job because of Schobel. Everyone Struggles again Aaron Schobel. Matt light always gets whooped by him (my dad tells me cuz he's a pats fan)

Whomever is on the dolphins gets beat by A.S.

I wouldn't say he's done a bad job because of Schobel. Everyone Struggles again Aaron Schobel. Matt light always gets whooped by him (my dad tells me cuz he's a pats fan)

Whomever is on the dolphins gets beat by A.S.

Then who has really dominated Ferguson for some Jet fans to be calling him a border line bust? I thought it was a great pick then, and I still feel the same way. We made the playoffs with Ferguson starting at LT as a rookie, why do some people call this kid a boderline bust?

Archived