Faneca....Lets assume he's a HOF'er

JonEJet

and has 3-4 solid seasons in Green

Does he go in wearing black and gold, or does the fact that they (The SteelerS) didn't step up for him financially allow him to go into the Hall in green?

Doesn't matter to me. He played his entire career in Pittsburgh and should go in a Steeler. I wouldn't get any satisfaction if he went in a Jet for stuff he did as a Steeler.

Good point, but wouldn't you rather see him go in wearing Green

I may be wrong about this but i think they leave it up to the player as to who he

goes into the hall with. One would think that it would be as a Steeler but as he left

there with bridges burned if his career prospers with the Jets there is a slight chance

he may change his mind.

When it's all said and done... When NFL fans think of "Alan Faneca" They will think of him in black and gold while leading the way for a HOF RB in Jerome Bettis.

Just like Ewing with New York, yeah he went and played for Seattle and Orlando at the end of his career but at the end of the day, Ewing will always be a Knick.

and has 3-4 solid seasons in Green

Does he go in wearing black and gold, or does the fact that they (The SteelerS) didn't step up for him financially allow him to go into the Hall in green?

it all depends JonE-say he helps us win a championship...he goes in a Jet

They don't go in as a member of a certain team, it's not like baseball where the player is wearing a cap but no matter what faneca does he will always be considered a Steeler b/c he was great ther for so long and will have played many more games as a Steeler.

Archived