~~~~The Official Doctor Who Thread~~~~

Kidhuman

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doctors Daughter is up now Arsis. I think you can get te confidentials on that website also Arsis, not 100% sure.

They have some of them sometimes. Sometimes the links die and ****. I'm watching it now, I have like 5 minutes left.

I have been going to youtube to watch them. Tat link you gave me works half the time ten starts freezing up. Too many people accessing it I guess. I ave 2 maore parts to load on youtube because the other site kept locking up.

I have been going to youtube to watch them. Tat link you gave me works half the time ten starts freezing up. Too many people accessing it I guess. I ave 2 maore parts to load on youtube because the other site kept locking up.

what browser do you use? this site works perfectly for me and I'm using firefox. If you're using IE I know they have some problems with that.

While this was certainly the worst episode of the season so far. It wasn't that bad, the ending was kind of dumb and cheesy but it wasn't that bad.

It had it's moments

SPOILERS

The twist with the war being fought for generations but only being a week old was neat.but the whole fish dude death scene was cheesy,as was the whole laying down their weapons as the new world was born bit.I like the fact that jenny survived,she should make for more interesting stories in the future.

It had it's moments

SPOILERS

The twist with the war being fought for generations but only being a week old was neat.but the whole fish dude death scene was cheesy,as was the whole laying down their weapons as the new world was born bit.I like the fact that jenny survived,she should make for more interesting stories in the future.

I agree those scenes were really bad. The acting in the first scene you mentioned was just terrible. The second scene you mentioned was moronic as well and again the acting directing in that scene was horrid, you could tell what was happening way before it did. It was predictable and lame. The ending was also kind of cheesy but not in a bad way imo. Those things aside, the time line of the war and it only being a week was a cool thing as well was what the source actually was. Also the doctor talking about his state of mind and past is always good. I hope that the doctors daughter is put back into the show soon and it is done in a creative way

I loevd the ending. It was great. If you really want spoilers then read, it will sum up the rest of the season:

Martha, Rose, Sarah Jane, Captain Jack, Mickey, Jackie and I believe Jenny will be back to defeat Davros in the last 2 episodes, so her surviving was key and I knew it would happen.

I like next weeks episode. I cant wait to see it. Spolier again: Its the one with the giant Wasps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No, she isnt the Master. I think she will die. They went on and on about how she was useless in Turn Left and in the Pompeii episode, the daughter said "You are the one called....Noble?" like WTF have you ever done. She will sacrifice herself for the greater good.

SPOILER AHEAD**************************Highlight to read

David Tenant has filmed the Christmas Episode, so he isnt leaving the show

No, she isnt the Master. I think she will die. They went on and on about how she was useless in Turn Left and in the Pompeii episode, the daughter said "You are the one called....Noble?" like WTF have you ever done. She will sacrifice herself for the greater good.

SPOILER AHEAD**************************Highlight to read

David Tenant has filmed the Christmas Episode, so he isnt leaving the show

This is a show about time travel, there have been multi-doctor episodes before. Also, I've been spending some time over at doctorwhoforum.com. It's the reason I haven't been spending much time over here. It's better over there, none of this fake poster in every thread nonsense.

watched TSE again, and besides noticing that Rose had some serious dental work done and is now talking with a lisp this has to be one of the best cliffhangers I've seen since season 3-4 of TNG with Locotious of Borg. Yeah, I'm a big ****ing nerd.

Yeah, I loved it. It wrapped up alot of stuff. I loved that he mentioned the Gwen/Gwenyth connection. Mickey and Martha are on Torchwood next season. It seems they are only doing a 5 part episode next year for Torchwood next year

Yeah, I loved it. It wrapped up alot of stuff. I loved that he mentioned the Gwen/Gwenyth connection. Mickey and Martha are on Torchwood next season. It seems they are only doing a 5 part episode next year for Torchwood next year

I dunno, I liked it, but it just seems like a badly re-written version of the series 1 finale. To be honest the Daleks were much more frightening in the series one finale POTW was just an all around better episode and it's similar enough to ruin JE for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived