Late Round Prospect

C-Mart28

bipolar? are you serious he will end up stomping someones brains out on the field.

i love speed this guy can be good imo this is a good find just i dk about off field issues 7th round or FA would great for jets just to try for him.

Apparently he actually suffers from depression, not bipolar, which is somewhat treatable I think (not even remotely an expert).

Fast, strong, good motor, as long as he keeps his condition in check he'll be good player.

Regardless I wouldnt even think about him until the 6th round at the earliest, IMO he's the sleeper of the draft

Are any of you even reading anything other then the Pro's in his scouting report?

He can't handle stress or pressure and he has an anxiety disorder. I wish him the best but NYC is not the place for a guy like him. A lot of you ****suckers where cheering when you thought are QB was hurt and he hobbled off the field to save us a timeout, I'm no Pennington the fan(The player not the person) but that made me ashamed to be a Jet's fan. I think he will need to play in a small city/media like Buffalo to have any chance at success.

Are any of you even reading anything other then the Pro's in his scouting report?

He can't handle stress or pressure and he has an anxiety disorder. I wish him the best but NYC is not the place for a guy like him. A lot of you ****suckers where cheering when you thought are QB was hurt and he hobbled off the field to save us a timeout, I'm no Pennington the fan(The player not the person) but that made me ashamed to be a Jet's fan. I think he will need to play in a small city/media like Buffalo to have any chance at success.

I dont think we can be 100% sure until he actually plays in the NFL, no matter where he plays, but this is the same reason that he has fallen so far in the first place.

At one point I think he was considered to be at least a first rounder, his disorder dropped him real far, he may not even get drafted at all.

As a late round pick I think he is worth the risk, if he buckles under the pressure, we dont lose a lot as a result.

Apparently he actually suffers from depression, not bipolar, which is somewhat treatable I think (not even remotely an expert).

Fast, strong, good motor, as long as he keeps his condition in check he'll be good player.

Regardless I wouldnt even think about him until the 6th round at the earliest, IMO he's the sleeper of the draft

Bipolar is a very treatable affliction with medication ( no I don't have it but a close friend does) . The problem is that if they think they are "cured" (no such thing) and go off the meds, trouble can follow very quickly.

I dont think we can be 100% sure until he actually plays in the NFL, no matter where he plays, but this is the same reason that he has fallen so far in the first place.

At one point I think he was considered to be at least a first rounder, his disorder dropped him real far, he may not even get drafted at all.

As a late round pick I think he is worth the risk, if he buckles under the pressure, we dont lose a lot as a result.

I can practically put $$ on it that indeed SOME team WILL spend a late round draft choice on Blake.

Archived