Will They Boo? (Jets Fans)

Maxman

I forsee CHEERS of JOY when the fourth pick is called and it isnt Darren McFadden.

We will most definalty cheer tommorow if we pick D-Mc, anyone else, I bet there will be BOOs.

What you guys need to realize is that there are more people who are infatuated with this guy than not.

I forsee CHEERS of JOY when the fourth pick is called and it isnt Darren McFadden.

We will most definalty cheer tommorow if we pick D-Mc, anyone else, I bet there will be BOOs.

What you guys need to realize is that there are more people who are infatuated with this guy than not.

Cheers and Jeers!

I can't speak for everyone because you never know but if I hear Ryan Clady, Brandon Albert, Leodis McKelvin, or Domonique Rodgers-Cromartie I will blow a gasket. I might actually run out and buy a Jake Long jersey if that happens :puke:I'll scratch my head with Matt Ryan but I'll trust Tangini if they think that is the move to make. Personally I want to hear (1) Chris Long (2) Vernon Gholston or (3) Darren McFadden if they stay at pick 6.

if dmc is drafted: cheers

if ryan is drafted and dmc is on the board: cheers and boos

if either ryan or dmc are on the board and the jets trade down or select someone else- lots of boos.

Jets fans want the sexy pick. The highlight guy. They dont care who is the best fit for our team- who will help us the most next year. They just want someone they can cheer.

if dmc is drafted: cheers

if ryan is drafted and dmc is on the board: cheers and boos

if either ryan or dmc are on the board and the jets trade down or select someone else- lots of boos.

Jets fans want the sexy pick. The highlight guy. They dont care who is the best fit for our team- who will help us the most next year. They just want someone they can cheer.

We're long suffering fans, we deserve to cheer for once dammit.

And noone can say who's best for the team until september rolls around, anything now is just pure speculation and personal preference.

are you going to the draft? because if your not there just to boo to collect then that would be a good bet. Not many people if any are going to boo dmc.

Therein lies the key. ;)

I agree that not a lot of ppl will boo DMac. There will be some, however.

Therein lies the key. ;)

I agree that not a lot of ppl will boo DMac. There will be some, however.

The reason being a lot of the idiots who are going to do the booing are the ones who know nothing beyond what the media tells them, and that DMC has the flashiest highlights. Not to say that everyone who likes DMC doesn't know their ass from their elbow as far as football goes, but the majority who don't know there ass from their elbow think it's DMC and then all those other guys. The fan's who actually know wtf is going on aren't going to boo McFadden or anyone else, unless its a real Bonehead pick like Kyle Brady over Sapp in 1995.

Archived