How the QB affects your health

DMaynard

It is a fact that a beloved figure like Chad Pennington winning back the starting job can actually please Chad lovers so much that it can reduce their cholesterol levels. And this reduces the chance of heart disease.

It is a fact that a beloved figure like Chad Pennington winning back the starting job can actually please Chad lovers so much that it can reduce their cholesterol levels. And this reduces the chance of heart disease.

It's also rumored that it could have a positive effect in normalizing bowel movement.

It's also proven to cure erectile Dysfunction
I don't know about that. If that happens theres some worshipers around here that will be rubbing one out to their Chad action figures so frequently it might cause longer term disfunction.

I dont know anything about that DM - it will just make me throw-up.;)

I'm really not too sure there are Chad lovers.....rather Kellen realists

If these noble gents are such realists about Clemens after seeing him for 8 games, they should be more realistic about Chad after seeing him for 6 years.

Tell me about it DM, I now have a Bad flintch every time I see Chad inside the 20 yard line when he steps back to throw the ball. I can't even sit at the bar any more because people know I have this problem ,so they think I'm going to spill beer on them,Or head bunt them,it's not a pretty site.

I don't know about that. If that happens theres some worshipers around here that will be rubbing one out to their Chad action figures so frequently it might cause longer term disfunction.

How did you know? I keep it in the box though so I don't really consider it an action figure.

Archived