jets flight crew could include drag queens...

gg

woo hoo!! ok who is going to try out from here ;)

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/05/07/jets-cheerleading-squad-open-to-drag-queens/

The New York Jets Flight Crew is the team's official cheerleading squad, and it's made up of, as you would expect, nothing but attractive women.

However, Brian Bassett of The Jets Blog points out that the Flight Crew's choreographer, Denise Garvey, gave an interview to a public radio station in which she said she was open to expanding the roster to include men who look like attractive women:

GARVEY: We don't have any strict requirements - no weight or height requirements - we have all different girls on the team and all different girls looking to try out..."

REPORTER: There's not the kind of human variety you might find in a supermarket checkout line - the largest body is about a size "6″ -and there are no male cheerleader wannabe's.

GARVEY: we haven't had any men apply... we are looking for young women.

REPORTER: If there was a mind blowing drag queen?

GARVEY: I guess everyone deserves a fair chance - so that would be my attitude.

It's nice to know that drag queens are welcome. NFL Network has a reality show, Making the Squad, about NFL cheerleader auditions, and the presence of a drag queen in the mix would make the show more entertaining.

The flight crew is NOT only comprised of attraxctive women. There are a couple of FUG chicks on that squad.

Here are the official rankings:

1. Laura

2 - whateva -- everyone else

The flight crew is NOT only comprised of attraxctive women. There are a couple of FUG chicks on that squad.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder... what you might not find attractive another person will find beautiful.

just sayin.

Boy ain't that the truth. Can't wait to chant her name all season again. :headbang:

They might have to move you back a few rows depending on the exact details of the restraining order.

:-P

They might have to move you back a few rows depending on the exact details of the restraining order.

:-P

Dude, the only thing keeping me in the seats for the Kansas City game last year was chanting the Flight Crew's Girls names when they were down in 124 for the 3rd quarter. The game was ****, the weather sucked, there was no alcohol being served and we were 3-12. Need I say more? :lol:

Finally! All those times I spent dancing in my Jets Cheerleader outfit in front of the mirror will have the chance to pay off. Now I just gotta shave my chest, arms and legs and I'm all set.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least of someone in the weirdo community sees this. Then a couple of try out and if they don't make the team sue for sex discrimination.

I'll have to keep that in mind in case I don't make it.

Archived