Why the hate on Brad Smith?

lancemehl

I said that in my post before this one so I agree lol.He is the first guy there on special teams to make the play.

The ST's aspect is what MIGHT save his roster spot. Looks like the WR spot is getting very crowded. If Stuckey wins the #3 spot, and if he stays healthy I think he will. That leaves Smith fighting with Henry for #4. Smith will have to show some WR ability to make #4. There's also a few other decent WR's, like Ball who are in the mix

Don't hate the guy, when he came in I had great hope for him. It's time for him to produce or git.

he was kidding dude. Sperm has a weird way with people, tends to make the pregnant.

Shut it.

It was at least 45 drops. That's just how many I counted from weeks 10-13. I forget what the official count was but it was an NFL record. Maybe it was like 79* or something. The * is because some of them don't count if they came against New England.

Shut it.

It was at least 45 drops. That's just how many I counted from weeks 10-13. I forget what the official count was but it was an NFL record. Maybe it was like 79* or something. The * is because some of them don't count if they came against New England.

Bull****!! As usual you are talking out your ass and relying on your most knowledgeable poster title. It was only 43 drops. You may not think those two drops are significant, but they are.

Now all i need is for Justin Miller to have a break out year for my prophecy to be complete...

I thought the Stuckey in the 7th selection was a major steal. If he stays healthy I really believe he can be a lot more then a #3.

I'm also with you on Miller. A lot of people are writing him off, and not even mentioning him as the #2 CB. Miller has as much natural talent as Revis. All his problems have been between his ears. Very immature. It looked like after he slugged Obomba's aide last year it might have woke him up.

If it has, what a great surprise that would be.

I love having him and now Keller as "WR's". They both cause match up problems, that's what you look for in this game.

No, he's not TO or Randy Moss, but can those guys play QB? Having Keller and Smith on the field in motion shifting, Chad calling audibles and running that no huddle.

Throw in the C and C music factory, I see a fun offense. 10 yards at a clip. That's just me.

Some people need the 50 yard bomb, well, B. Smith can give you that. I ,personally don't mind watching Keller shift off the line, catch a 7 yard duck from "rag arm" and drag a few DB's for a first down.

I see a fun offense, maybe it's the glasses.

Wes Welker gets it done.....seriously.

Brad Smith is the the new Kordell and that's not a good thing.

Wes Welker gets it done.....seriously.

Brad Smith is the the new Kordell and that's not a good thing.

At least Kordell was a somewhat effective quarterback for a few years. B-Smith isn't even that. Him, E-Smith and Schlegel are the main reasons why the '06 draft sucked balls. We passed up on some good players in rounds 3 and 4 to get those losers.

At least Kordell was a somewhat effective quarterback for a few years. B-Smith isn't even that. Him, E-Smith and Schlegel are the main reasons why the '06 draft sucked balls. We passed up on some good players in rounds 3 and 4 to get those losers.

Could have been worse. We could have taken Chad Jackson at the top of round 2.

Archived