This is what makes SPYGATE real for any rational fan

SouthernJet

That would be better than you posting here joining in on the pats circle jerk. I'd have more repect for you pats fans if you didn't try to rationalize and excuse over 8 years of cheating.

If the shoe were on the other foot, you would be rationalizing it too so don't give me that line of bull$hit.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the shoe were on the other foot, you would be rationalizing it too so don't give me that line of bull$hit.

But, I wouldn't. I would be disgusted. I would say that I was disgusted with my team and I would be calling for the head coach to be fired and banned from the league for life. I would say what happened was terrible and that although I am ashamed I will not stop rooting for my team.

But, I wouldn't. I would be disgusted. I would say that I was disgusted with my team and I would be calling for the head coach to be fired and banned from the league for life. I would say what happened was terrible and that although I am ashamed I will not stop rooting for my team.

Hold on a second, my bull$hit alarm is going off.

Okay, I'm back. So you're saying if you had a coach who brought your pathetic team all the way from a bottom feeder to a perennial Super Bowl contender, you would be all for having him banned for life? Hold on, I'm going to check the batteries in that bull$hit alarm. I think I'm going to need it again.

The fact is no Jets fan has no idea how he or she would act if the shoe were on the other foot. You have no idea how you will act unless it has happened to your team before or until it does happen. Having that type of conversation is pointless.

OK,,but do you go on record saying You are embarrased as a fan of Pats for what they have done and you feel the SBs were tainted?

Saying Yes to above doesnt say you dont love your team and are glad they were in SBs,,BUT, do you say yes to the above 2 questions?

Hold on a second, my bull$hit alarm is going off.

Okay, I'm back. So you're saying if you had a coach who brought your pathetic team all the way from a bottom feeder to a perennial Super Bowl contender, you would be all for having him banned for life? Hold on, I'm going to check the batteries in that bull$hit alarm. I think I'm going to need it again.

Yes I would, the ends do not justify the means. I would rather lose on my own volition then win by compromising who I am as a person and cheating. Just because you're a person who has no morals does not mean that I am the same. It is not bull**** for someone to believe in integrity and honor. I see that you feel that the ends justify the means and that you should get ahead no matter what you have to do and whom you have to hurt. That is not me. I would rather the Jets lose on their own, every game for 10 straights years than have them win ten straight superbowls by cheating. It's called integrity, look into it.

damn, how many times have you f'ed up and been caught at it , that makes you hate cops?

Once. And I actually had respect for that towns cops. I just hate cops because of things they've done other people I've known. As the court system said a few months ago "We don't want you, we want the other two. You're a good one."

:biggrin:

Once. And I actually had respect for that towns cops. I just hate cops because of things they've done other people I've known. As the court system said a few months ago "We don't want you, we want the other two. You're a good one."

:biggrin:

well u should be careful to couch your words with 'not all cops',,Most of them are honest and underpaid...

well u should be careful to couch your words with 'not all cops',,Most of them are honest and underpaid...

People are mad when they get caught breaking the law. Don't break the law cops wont bother you. It's that simple.

People are mad when they get caught breaking the law. Don't break the law cops wont bother you. It's that simple.

Unless you're of different.. nah I'm not going to get into it, I'll just say Cedric Benson on a boat with plenty of ladies. Cops rule. They never make things up.

Unless you're of different.. nah I'm not going to get into it, I'll just say Cedric Benson on a boat with plenty of ladies. Cops rule. They never make things up.

But Benson's a Thug Turd,,cops were cleaning up the beach ;)

OK,,but do you go on record saying You are embarrased as a fan of Pats for what they have done and you feel the SBs were tainted?

Saying Yes to above doesnt say you dont love your team and are glad they were in SBs,,BUT, do you say yes to the above 2 questions?

I don't say yes to either of those questions. Am I tired of hearing about it? Absolutely. IMO, it's ridiculous to be so emotionally attached to a professional sports team that you personally are actually embarrassed by any of their actions. If you are an alumni of a certain college and they are busted for rules infractions I could somewhat see it.

Yes I would, the ends do not justify the means. I would rather lose on my own volition then win by compromising who I am as a person and cheating. Just because you're a person who has no morals does not mean that I am the same. It is not bull**** for someone to believe in integrity and honor. I see that you feel that the ends justify the means and that you should get ahead no matter what you have to do and whom you have to hurt. That is not me. I would rather the Jets lose on their own, every game for 10 straights years than have them win ten straight superbowls by cheating. It's called integrity, look into it.

Okay, so the fact that I don't care what a professional sports team which I have no affiliation with whatsoever does means I have no integrity? Roger that.

I don't say yes to either of those questions. Am I tired of hearing about it? Absolutely. IMO, it's ridiculous to be so emotionally attached to a professional sports team that you personally are actually embarrassed by any of their actions. If you are an alumni of a certain college and they are busted for rules infractions I could somewhat see it.
oh but you are attached when it comes to celebrating them, please what a joke.

If the Jets were exposed as a cheating sham, I would call them a disgrace, whether they won 10 superbowls or none.

I do not expect people with no integrity or morals or busted patsy fans to believe me, but that does not make it true.

oh but you are attached when it comes to celebrating them, please what a joke.

If the Jets were exposed as a cheating sham, I would call them a disgrace, whether they won 10 superbowls or none.

I do not expect people with no integrity or morals or busted patsy fans to believe me, but that does not make it true.

Be honest, had you ever even heard of the word integrity before Arsis' lecture?

Okay, so the fact t hat I don't care what a professional sports team which I have no affiliation with whatsoever does means I have no integrity? Roger that.

Well, in my opinion, it does. I doubt you want to know why I feel it does. I doubt you care about Kant's first formulation and stuff like that.

And you do have an affiliation with your favorite sports team. If you had no affiliation you wouldn't be posting on a professional football message board. You wouldn't be a walking billboard for them at games.

Archived