This is what makes SPYGATE real for any rational fan

SouthernJet

The Houston Texans joined the NFL in 2002 and the NFL realigned into 8 Divisions. The Colts left the AFC East and went to the new AFC South.

The NFL went to a predetermined schedule. The Pats knew they would play the Steelers in 2002 as both teams won their divisions.

Does that make sense or are going to spin this fact?

No, that actually makes sense for me, I do not spin facts like Pats fans. Or at least as well as Pats fans. Spygate has made you guys into a bunch of really good politicians.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what makes any rational fan not give a flying **** about Spygate?

The fact that the Patriots went 17-1 with no video tapes.

That we know of Troll, that we know of. You never know if they have another man somewhere. Any success that they have while Belichick is around there will be people out there thinking this exact same thing.

You know what makes any rational fan not give a flying **** about Spygate?

The fact that the Patriots went 17-1 with no video tapes.

not true..

they had tapes of previous seasons signals for teams they played,,

That did one of 2 things..

1 - the team didnt change signals and Pats had thier signals for HUGE advantage

or

2 - the team HAD TO SPEND time changing signals and therefore allocating time AWAY from the actual gameplan, small advantage to Pats, but a advantage none the less

Because this site adds a lot of comic relief. It s like reading Dumb and Dumber , but these are actual people spitting out this stuff. Its quite comical

ya, well Bob Ryans article says it all...

says it all

Because this site adds a lot of comic relief. It s like reading Dumb and Dumber , but these are actual people spitting out this stuff. Its quite comical
Wow your life must be really sad, you come here for comic relief.

Please you losers can't stay away, I would not be caught dead on a Patsy board, even if they were giving away cash and prizes with their comedy and lies.

Wow your life must be really sad, you come here for comic relief.

Please you losers can't stay away, I would not be caught dead on a Pastsy board, even if they were giving away cash and prizes with their comedy.

no cash, but they are giving away these shirts for free :

19-0%20gear.jpg

Brought to you by the unbiased people at Bostonsportsmedia.com

I love that every time one of the Patsie ying yangs says this is an article that sums up how they feel (like that really freakin' matters) or supports their side of this in any way. They provide a link from some "Boston" related site. Incredible.

Thats pretty sad. A Jets fan posting a picture that a Giants fan would love.

I honestly don't see what's so sad about it. I'd say the majority of the league would like that shirt. But it's not like that has anything to do with Spygate, the same would happen to any other team that was really good.

I honestly don't see what's so sad about it. I'd say the majority of the league would like that shirt. But it's not like that has anything to do with Spygate, the same would happen to any other team that was really good.

So you are happy to see the Pats lose the Super Bowl while people post pictures of the New York Giants wining the thing? The team you support went 4-12. Thats some twisted logic.

So you are happy to see the Pats lose the Super Bowl while people post pictures of the New York Giants wining the thing? The team you support went 4-12. Thats some twisted logic.

Where the hell did that come from?

Are you trying to say you would not feel at least a bit comforted, if say the Texans won the Super Bowl over the Jets as a Patriots fan? I don't see what our record has to do with anything in this. I'm not saying that I would be happy overall to see my team go 4-12. I would just be much more comforted to see the Pats lose. No offense.

Where the hell did that come from?

Are you trying to say you would not feel at least a bit comforted, if say the Texans won the Super Bowl over the Jets as a Patriots fan? I don't see what our record has to do with anything in this. I'm not saying that I would be happy overall to see my team go 4-12. I would just be much more comforted to see the Pats lose. No offense.

If the Jets made it to a Super Bowl and lost I wouldn't be gloating like 90% of Jets fans have done since February.

Believe it or not I would cheer for the Jets if they made it as I have friends who are Jets fans.

Haha, dude, I look forward to the comic relief you provide each and every day.

Your bloated sc*mbags got beat by another team I've pissed on my entire life. Always will; but it was fair and square, and the lesser of two skanks. Trust me, it was hard to swallow the world-wide jerk-off, but I managed in the end.

The SB was bogus this year. How where the Pats supposed to know where the pass rush was coming from the second time around? They weren't allowed to record signals week 17

There will always be an asterisk next to the Giant's victory, and it's a shame

to follow on othetr thread..

Pats now proven to use IR players for practice..

cheating continues..

Walsh said this weeks ago, ,BUT, it was only Walsh then,,the hated dork Pats fans said u couldnt trust,,

This is HUGE as we now have former player saying it happened AND that when NFL officials would show up for routine cpmpliance checks, the field was radioed and those players were whisked off field..

The Pats are a fraud,,

now we have IR players getting used in practice so they have reps that come in handy the following year and they keep vets fresh..

dont say other teams stash players on IR,,we KNOW they do, BUT they dont freakin play them in practice..

Thsi officially IMHO refutes any accomplishment the Pats have achieved as they NOEW have been using freakin practice as an unfair advantage and KNEW about it,,

Belly should be either suspended for ayear or not allowed to ecer coach in NFL again...

too late to take SBs away,, damage downe anyways, as I asssume all fans and now all Ptas fans have to agree this stuff has gone to far and Pats have been the biggest cheat sin NFL history....

cheating continues..

Walsh said this weeks ago, ,BUT, it was only Walsh then,,the hated dork Pats fans said u couldnt trust,,

This is HUGE as we now have former player saying it happened AND that when NFL officials would show up for routine cpmpliance checks, the field was radioed and those players were whisked off field..

The Pats are a fraud,,

now we have IR players getting used in practice so they have reps that come in handy the following year and they keep vets fresh..

dont say other teams stash players on IR,,we KNOW they do, BUT they dont freakin play them in practice..

Thsi officially IMHO refutes any accomplishment the Pats have achieved as they NOEW have been using freakin practice as an unfair advantage and KNEW about it,,

Belly should be either suspended for ayear or not allowed to ecer coach in NFL again...

too late to take SBs away,, damage downe anyways, as I asssume all fans and now all Ptas fans have to agree this stuff has gone to far and Pats have been the biggest cheat sin NFL history....

pats fans will still defend belly but deep down they know the truth: this is a stain on all they've accomplished.

cheating continues..

The Pats are a fraud,,

the funny thing is the pats are still the favorite to win the superbowl this year

What's really sad is all the patsie spin doctors posting on a Jets site. Now THAT'S sad. :pats:

How is that sad? Half of us have been posting on here since before you even heard of this place. Did you expect us to just up and leave because of this?

How so? Would you have more respect for me as a poster if I was on a Patriots message board joining in on the circle jerk? Wait, check that. I don't care.

That would be better than you posting here joining in on the pats circle jerk. I'd have more repect for you pats fans if you didn't try to rationalize and excuse over 8 years of cheating.

Archived