Watch out Jets fans.

Alk

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shut up. It's what girls do best.

LOL@ you

Why are you taking your frustration out on me? it's not my fault you havent been ****ed in forever, channel your anger someplace else.

Mine is better. The look on Kobe and Jacksons face makes it what it is.

Actually the dude driving is pretty freakin' hilarious too. I just want a copy of the original with the gang from Zoolander in it.

And you have myspace because why?

Why do you care why I have a Myspace page? What's it to you?

Srsly, what's your problem? Problems @ home? Havent been touched by anyone marginally attractive in eons? Credit card bills getting you down? What's the matter Jetophile, you seem to be in a very nasty mood. Talk to me, contrary to what you may think, Im a very nice person & a good listener:)

Srsly, what's your problem? Problems @ home? Havent been touched by anyone marginally attractive in eons? Credit card bills getting you down? What's the matter Jetophile, you seem to be in a very nasty mood. Talk to me, contrary to what you may think, Im a very nice person & a good listener:)

Pretty much nobody on here is clever enough to communicate with her...or is it crazy enough? Either way, you catch my drift.

It's nothing to me. Yet you posted it. Poser Troll.

It's nothing to me. Yet you posted it. Poser Troll.

I didnt post it to you, I posted it to Irish. If it didnt pertain to you then simply ignore it, you're getting your panties in a knot because I have a myspace & because you think Im a male. Dont you have anything better to do @ 12:20 on a Friday Night/Saturday morning than to sit on a website and harass others?

I didnt post it to you, I posted it to Irish. If it didnt pertain to you then simply ignore it, you're getting your panties in a knot because I have a myspace & because you think Im a male. Dont you have anything better to do @ 12:20 on a Friday Night/Saturday morning than to sit on a website and harass others?
Haha, OK.

This thread totally deserves to be locked. That being said it won't be me that does the locking.

Here is the obligatory "play nice girls".

That being said --

:hap:

So I can play with myself? What a country!

And no, it doesn't deserve to be locked. It's only banter. And he's doing well.

So I can play with myself? What a country!

And no, it doesn't deserve to be locked. It's only banter. And he's doing well.

Whatever JetO. Hey I think you are a guy. Send me your facebook page so I can prove you are not.

LOL!!!!!!! :)

Archived