Watch out Jets fans.

Alk

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish that would apply to the obnoxious Patriot's fans(trolls) here, but I'm not sure I would call a Patriots fan a "fan" seeing as none of you probably watched a game or gave a **** till around 2001. Fairweather fans are my favorite thing about sports.

I wish that would apply to the obnoxious Patriot's fans(trolls) here, but I'm not sure I would call a Patriots fan a "fan" seeing as none of you probably watched a game or gave a **** till around 2001. Fairweather fans are my favorite thing about sports.

Go back to JI and pony up the $55. No trolls and I'm sure they'll be happy to see you...and your money.

Goodell to crack down on obnoxious fans. :rl:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8169916?MSNHPHMA

Alk Goodell is going to make New England go back to the old style logo.You remember the gay swash buckling pirate bent over winking.Only this time Tom Bradys face will be on it.That will be the penalty for lieing,cheating and extortion in the NFL.

READ IT AND WEEP.

Goodell is singlehadedly making the NFl boring. I like him as a commish but he's such a prude, I should know I interned @ the league office last summer.

British Soccer Hooligans> NFL fans.

The atmosphere @ Premier league games is what an NFL fan dreams the atmosphere @ a home game would be like.

Goodell is singlehadedly making the NFl boring. I like him as a commish but he's such a prude, I should know I interned @ the league office last summer.

British Soccer Hooligans> NFL fans.

The atmosphere @ Premier league games is what an NFL fan dreams the atmosphere @ a home game would be like.

I call BS on you. Every which way but loose. And if you ARE a woman...HAHAHA.

He's saying you're not a girl. For some reason I agree.
I'm a girl. Bolding stuff is a dead give away for posing. Unless he's bolding because there's a point to be had. He should've just used pink as a font color instead. Girls love that color.

I'm a girl. Bolding stuff is a dead give away for posing. Unless he's bolding because there's a point to be had. He should've just used pink as a font color instead. Girls love that color.

Um bolding stuff is just my font style, are you srsly assigning sex to hitting the bold button?

Archived