Need help for finding reasonable ticket deals

CanadianJetsFan

Hey,

My best friend and I are huge Jets fans from Montreal and we want to drive down to see a game this season because we've never been. We're students so we don't want to spend hundreds of dollars but we definitely want it to be a great experience so we want semi-decent tickets also. Can anyone tell me where I should go to find a good deal on tickets? Or where I should start looking?

Thanks

John

Hey,

My best friend and I are huge Jets fans from Montreal and we want to drive down to see a game this season because we've never been. We're students so we don't want to spend hundreds of dollars but we definitely want it to be a great experience so we want semi-decent tickets also. Can anyone tell me where I should go to find a good deal on tickets? Or where I should start looking?

Thanks

John

If you wait until it is colder here (you are from Canada so that is not an issue for you) and you buy tickets the week of a game, there are always tickets to be had at face value. Or less.

Let us know when you are coming in, we will hook you up with a good tailgate.

If you wait until it is colder here (you are from Canada so that is not an issue for you) and you buy tickets the week of a game, there are always tickets to be had at face value. Or less.

Let us know when you are coming in, we will hook you up with a good tailgate.

I will have two tickets available for some games at cost so you can always get in touch with me if you want to.

Hey,

Thanks

John

Your least expensive option might be to see the Jets game at Buffalo.

Archived