After 13 years...

GREENLANTERN

What should GreenLantern Do?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should GreenLantern Do?

• Take 4 tickets for $3004
    • Take 2 tickets for $1504
    • Tell Woody to shove them

If you waited on the list for 13 years, and for some of those years threw $50 in (and yes I know you're getting the money back, but still), why not take them? In my mind, you have to take them. They're what you've been waiting for since 1995.

::GoJets:

$3204.00 should be the amount with parking.

Are they in Section 339.I gave my 4 up this season.Imagine the coincidence if they are.I owned them for 14 years.

Good luck selling them everyone wants lowers and this years opponents arent the big draws.

Try it for 1 year if you dont like them do as I did tell Woody to stick them.You will never get a ticket upgrade.I tried for all 14 years.

I finally got offered my season tickets, 4 to be exact in the nosebleed section! Price is $3004. Not sure if Ill accept them though. Isnt it ironic?

Simple economics dictates that you take the four since you can have twice as many tickets shipped to you for the $4 shipping charge.

I finally got offered my season tickets, 4 to be exact in the nosebleed section! Price is $3004. Not sure if Ill accept them though. Isnt it ironic?

Take them and never look back.

Pay the price and get ready for a great season.

What section?

BZ

Didnt say just said upper level endzone.

How high up were your seats? And did you like the view could you at least see the game?

I have sat in many sections throughout The Meadowlands and I can honestly say there isn't a bad seat in the house. Up top you have the advantage of watching the play develop a bit better.

There's not a bad seat in the stadium.

I had 2 seats in Section 128 Row 20 for a few years.When the action was on the other side of the field near the goal line you couldnt see a dam thing.

Checkout SeatData.com for a view from any seat in the house.

If you waited on the list for 13 years, and for some of those years threw $50 in (and yes I know you're getting the money back, but still), why not take them? In my mind, you have to take them. They're what you've been waiting for since 1995.

::GoJets:

Sounds like solid advice. If after this year you don't like them, just give em back.

And you will get a free refrigerator magnent schedule and media guide.I dont remember getting a free yearbook in 2007.And the hats are history.

Season ticket holders don't even get a hat? At that price, they should come with a jar of vasoline.

Are they together? When my # came up after about a decade on the list they gave me 4 seats, 2 pairs of 2 about 5 rows apart.

OK So The newest season ticket holder of 4 seats in the upper level endzone is GREENLANTERN! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Thanks All!

Let me know if they are the 4 seats I gave up this year.Section 339 Row 26.Enjoy and if you cant sell or give the preseason games away donate them to the United Way and take the tax write off.

GREENLANTERN Congrats!!!!

take the 4...13 years is worth 4 tickets seriously...even if you dont use them all you could sell the seats and have income throughout the season.:Typotux:

HA HA HA To who??????????? Check the ticket section here and the online sites.If the Jets are playing like they did last year you cant give them away.Even if they are playing good unless its a Cowboys,Raiders,Steelers or Dolphins the tickets are a hard sell.Especially UPPERS.

BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived