New stadium flier?

4HCrew

hey this thread has run completely off course but the scan of the mailer is coming... in the meantime I'll torture you with my observations from the mailer:

-luxury boxes will rock and be the best seats, obviously.

-there are zones which look likely PSL areas - "Coaches Club" on what is now 100 level between the 20 yard lines and "East/West" equivalent to 200 level

-the Coaches seats have access to a "premium 5 star" restaurant/bar. East/West gets some sort of better concessions but it's not clear what else those seats get you.

-no highlighting for end zones or corners for 100/200 level and also none for ENTIRE 300 level.

SPECULATION: This could be a model similar to Dallas new stadium. With tiered pricing a PSL for lower 50 yard line Jets tickets might be an outrageous number like 50k or more. But fans in the uppers just pay for their tickets, the old Meadowlands model. Maybe a nominal fee that could be put on a Jets Chase Manhattan Credit Card, heh heh

Yea I saw it, stadium looks good. Only thing is, for those who saw it, is that train gonna be an elevated train or on ground level? Because from what that looks like, it could be an absolute disaster if its on ground level with traffic and pedestrians

Elevated, just like in San Diego - The photo in the pamplet shows a lower entrance/exitway. Besides, if you have been to the Meadowlands lately, you've begun to notice that they're building up land so they can elevate the rails...

Archived