New stadium flier?

4HCrew

anyone else get this in the mail for season ticket holders? Would love to know the cost of getting that made and sent out? cost is no object with the Jets, the fans will take care of that ha ha ha

They just used the extra $150 they charged 124... and it's covered!

anyone else get this in the mail for season ticket holders? Would love to know the cost of getting that made and sent out? cost is no object with the Jets, the fans will take care of that ha ha ha

These are the BOGUS costs Woody & his GREADY Greenies invent to try & run up the costs of the new stadium to justify Rapeing the fans with these huge PSL`s

I chucked it. I couldn't care less about what it looks like. All I care about is how Woody Johnson is going to stick me over where I'll be sitting. And it's coming.

Your not supposed to be sitting at Jets games anyhow. Your supposed to be on your feet cheering, so the pain of a little reaming shouldn't matter

Your not supposed to be sitting at Jets games anyhow. Your supposed to be on your feet cheering, so the pain of a little reaming shouldn't matter

Tell that to 80% of the current fans.

When you've had tickets since practically the inception of the team, it matters. Call me jaded, but I can't see long tenured season ticket holders being given any consideration to speak of unless Hess was still breathing. I sit on the 50 yd. line in close range for a reason. And, I'd like to stand there, too. My suspicion is that we'll be offered tickets we could never afford in ten life-times (going condo!), get offered something substantially less choice, or get randomly assigned utter garbage. First of all, even if you've had tickets for 40+ years, the Jets FO only has 'records' of tenure since 1977. As to the old WSS deal, someone who had tickets many years less could have very easily wound up at a better vantage point just because. Believe me, I went through it with them. F that, but there it is. And I doubt this will be any different.

I will be doing a boatload of letter-writing, though. Much as last time. I've got two years to flood them. I'll get on it very soon.

All my dad's ticket stuff goes through his office

Did they send the flier to wait list people too? In that case maybe I should check my mail

Yes.

The tickets are not in my name and I am on the waitlist for two myself and I received one addressed to me as well.

Corrected that for you.

Hey I sat in the upper deck at one point in time. Section 334. Sat there from 1987 until about 2000. Good times.

Now I like the whole not getting rained on thing much better. Shorter lines in the mezz are pretty cool as well.

I will have someone run a flyer up to you at the first pre-season game. :)

Hey I sat in the upper deck at one point in time. Section 334. Sat there from 1987 until about 2000. Good times.

Now I like the whole not getting rained on thing much better. Shorter lines in the mezz are pretty cool as well.

I will have someone run a flyer up to you at the first pre-season game. :)

So basically you're telling us you sold out. Nice work. :P

Seriously, you know I sit in your old section (334) and that it is a fantastic section with quality fans. 334 rules!:Nuts:

Seriously, you know I sit in your old section (334) and that it is a fantastic section with quality fans. 334 rules!:Nuts:

If you sit in it raffy, I seriously doubt it. Probably the quietist section of all. ;-)

Oh make no mistake about it -- I sold out! :-P The truth is I went from 2 seats to 4. My Dad I went for years. When my son got to the age of 6 or so he started going with us so we needed another seat. That is the only reason I moved. I was in the 7th row of that section. And was near DIEHARDS, people that had been going since Shea.

In the mezz section that I sit in now -- not so much. It is good (the section being calm) because I go with the kids now. But 334 will always have a special place in the ****les of my heart, lol.

Oh make no mistake about it -- I sold out! :-P The truth is I went from 2 seats to 4. My Dad I went for years. When my son got to the age of 6 or so he started going with us so we needed another seat. That is the only reason I moved. I was in the 7th row of that section. And was near DIEHARDS, people that had been going since Shea.

In the mezz section that I sit in now -- not so much. It is good (the section being calm) because I go with the kids now. But 334 will always have a special place in the ****les of my heart, lol.

Small world\stadium, I sit in row 8 (got upgraded from row 21 of same section a few years ago). I have to agree, I am pretty much the youngest person (32) in the immediate vicinity of that section, all rock solid old timers that all know each other. The old timers there keep me grounded when I take the pain that is being a Jets fan too far.

Small world\stadium, I sit in row 8 (got upgraded from row 21 of same section a few years ago). I have to agree, I am pretty much the youngest person (32) in the immediate vicinity of that section, all rock solid old timers that all know each other. The old timers there keep me grounded when I take the pain that is being a Jets fan too far.

I have been trying to get in touch with the guy that sat next to me for years. His name is Pat. I sat in seat 14 and he sat to my left, I wonder if he still goes. He had Jets and Giants season tickets. Used to go every week. He was a really good guy. The people in row 8 in back of us were nice, they had been going for a very long time as well.

In row 6 the people in front of us met at the stadium and eventually got married. I think they are part of the Jets Nuts bus crew. I would stop up to 334 but I am afraid that BZ would see me.

I have been trying to get in touch with the guy that sat next to me for years. His name is Pat. I sat in seat 14 and he sat to my left, I wonder if he still goes. He had Jets and Giants season tickets. Used to go every week. He was a really good guy. The people in row 8 in back of us were nice, they had been going for a very long time as well.

In row 6 the people in front of us met at the stadium and eventually got married. I think they are part of the Jets Nuts bus crew. I would stop up to 334 but I am afraid that BZ would see me.

You are hard to miss.

eagles_fan-796487.jpg

BZ

Archived