mike vick

kobe24jets

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BS. You f'n lying sack o' sh*t.

Uh no, I was actually there for two years of my life.

I was at LSA Anaconda in Balad for a year. Place had two PX's, burger king and Pizza Hut. After that I got sent to FOB Marez in Mosul which is connected what used to be known as LSA Diamondback but is now known as Marez-East. Marez had stryker units, the best DFAC in Northern Iraq (okay, I heard Tall Afar had a better DFAC), a sh*t PX, Diamondback (now Marez-East) had a much better PX but a worse DFAC.

Any other Jetnation member whose been to either place will verify what I'm saying.

Please, keep calling me a liar Jetmoses, I was actually there you stupid idiot you have done nothing with your life.

Please, keep calling me a liar Jetmoses, I was actually there you stupid idiot.

You were not. You read that crap in some book. You're a phoney moonbat kid living at home with his mother.

You're a veteran? How come NOT ONCE have you ever said ANYTHING to Vinnie or PFSIKH?

Those guys posted multiple times about going to and being in Iraq. No feedback from you. What kind of BS you gonna tell me now... you have too much PTSS?:lol:

You're full of sh*t.

Scu m ba g.

Maybe I should scan my mob orders and post them you stupid loser. The same mob orders that took me away from my family and friends and put me in a very scary place surrounded by millions of people who wanted to kill. Same place where I went to sleep hearing IED's and mortars flying over my head and where I would hear alarms going off telling me to go into the bunker.

Maybe then you will shut the f_ck up.

But I know you won't. You're just some loser kid who knows nothing.

You were not. You read that crap in some book. You're a phoney moonbat kid living at home with his mother.

You're a veteran? How come NOT ONCE have you ever said ANYTHING to Vinnie or PFSIKH?

Those guys posted multiple times about going to and being in Iraq. No feedback from you. What kind of BS you gonna tell me now... you have too much PTSS?:lol:

You're full of sh*t.

You stupid loser piece of shi*t. I haven't lied about anything. You're best argument is that I don't talk to vinnie or pfsikh? That's weak even for you.

I got *****in sent in with 4th ID and later on with the reserves. I did my time and got my combat patch. I even got two of them.

You aren't an American, you're just some punk-ass kid probably from a broken home. Frankly I feel sorry for you.

Maybe I should scan my mob orders and post them you stupid loser. The same mob orders that took me away from my family and friends and put me in a very scary place surrounded by millions of people who wanted to kill. Same place where I went to sleep hearing IED's and mortars flying over my head and where I would hear alarms going off telling me to go into the bunker.

Maybe then you will shut the f_ck up.

But I know you won't. You're just some loser kid who knows nothing.

First of all, you were lying about me emailing you. I never emailed you.

You're a pathalogical liar.

You f'n posted a picture of some queer evangelical preacher after one of my posts and I PM'ed you and asked you if you want to meet in person, lets go, and you pussed out.

You never mentioned anything then about being in Iraq. You just make this sh*t up as you go along. F'n douche bag.

You stupid loser piece of shi*t. I haven't lied about anything. You're best argument is that I don't talk to vinnie or pfsikh? That's weak even for you.

:lol:

If I was in Iraq, and somebody showed up on this MB and said "I"m going" I would post a "good luck" at the very least, yeah.

You didn't post sh*t.

I got *****in sent in with 4th ID and later on with the reserves. I did my time and got my combat patch. I even got two of them.

You aren't an American, you're just some punk-ass kid probably from a broken home. Frankly I feel sorry for you.

Dude, if what you are saying is true, after all I've said to you, I would want to have it out. Well lets go, MF'er.

:gfight:

Hey Jetmoses, ask me about MSR Tampa?

Ask me about Camp Buehring in Kuwait where all the soldiers go for training for a couple weeks before they go to Iraq.

Ask me about the Port of Shuaiba in Kuwait where the UMO's get their balls broken trying to move equipment.

Ask me about Arifjan in Kuwait which seems like Disneyworld compared to what's waiting for the soldiers up in Iraq.

Ask me about Abraham's Tomb in Talil.

Ask me about Sather air field in Baghdad.

Ask me about Balad.

Ask me about Marez and Diamondback (Marez-East) in Mosul.

Ask me about Q-West.

Ask me about getting a convoy trip ticket or the gun truck ratio.

Stupid f'n loser.

Hey Jetmoses, ask me about MSR Tampa?

Ask me about Camp Buehring in Kuwait where all the soldiers go for training for a couple weeks before they go to Iraq.

Ask me about the Port of Shuaiba in Kuwait where the UMO's get their balls broken trying to move equipment.

Ask me about Arifjan in Kuwait which seems like Disneyworld compared to what's waiting for the soldiers up in Iraq.

Ask me about Abraham's Tomb in Talil.

Ask me about Sather air field in Baghdad.

Ask me about Balad.

Ask me about Marez and Diamondback (Marez-East) in Mosul.

Ask me about Q-West.

Ask me about getting a convoy trip ticket or the gun truck ratio.

Stupid f'n loser.

Oh please. You got all that sh*t off the internet. By the way, you don't sound like a lawyer. :roll:

Hey, I found your website:

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/05/18/breaking-anti-war-fraudster-jesse-macbeth-arrestedupdated-with-statement-from-va-whistleblower/

Ask me about the Albanian soldiers manning the gun towers in Mosul?

Ask me about the alarm "bunkers, bunkers, bunkers"

Ask me about the Zadkho, the town that borders Iraq and Turkey.

Ask me abot the two bridges that got over the Habur River, the river bordering Iraq and Turkey.

Ask me about FOB Speicher in Tikrit.

Ask me about CIF and getting my DCU's issued there and later on in the second deployment ACU's.

Ask me about the Sergeant Major of the Army (then it was Preston) visiting us in Mosul with the USO tour

Ask me about the Kiowa Warriors almost crash landing in Marez airfield because the pilots got shot up.

Ask me about the Iraqi elections in early '04.

Ask me about the rainy season in Iraq.

Saw all that sh*t in the first person. Please, keep making a fool out of yourself you f'n chickenhawk idiot.

Ask me about the Albanian soldiers manning the gun towers in Mosul?

Ask me about the alarm "bunkers, bunkers, bunkers"

Ask me about the Zadkho, the town that borders Iraq and Turkey.

Ask me abot the two bridges that got over the Habur River, the river bordering Iraq and Turkey.

Ask me about FOB Speicher in Tikrit.

Ask me about CIF and getting my DCU's issued there and later on in the second deployment ACU's.

Ask me about the Sergeant Major of the Army (then it was Preston) visiting us in Mosul with the USO tour

Ask me about the Kiowa Warriors almost crash landing in Marez airfield because the pilots got shot up.

Ask me about the Iraqi elections in early '04.

Ask me about the rainy season in Iraq.

Saw all that sh*t in the first person. Please, keep making a fool out of yourself you f'n chickenhawk idiot.

OK, Jessie Macbeth.

:yawn:

Battle royal between JetMo and PeterNorth at one of the games this season at 11C? ;-)

I know you and me have had our disagreements in the past but that was about stupid sports stuff. This f_cking moron Jetmoses who hasn't done anything with his life is trying to deny that 1) spent two years in Iraq 2) put my life on the line and 3) left my family and friends to do all this.

This guy is lower than the low.

I know you and me have had our disagreements in the past but that was about stupid sports stuff. This f_cking moron Jetmoses who hasn't done anything with his life is trying to deny that 1) spent two years in Iraq 2) put my life on the line and 3) left my family and friends to do all this.

This guy is lower than the low.

:1cry:

Hey guys I'd rather not get into the middle of this, just would like to sit back and enjoy. All I'll say is JetMo is a buddy of mine, but I seriously have no idea what PN does with his life. He hasn't shared that story with me!:Typotux:

Hey guys I'd rather not get into the middle of this, just would like to sit back and enjoy. All I'll say is JetMo is a buddy of mine, but I seriously have no idea what PN does with his life. He hasn't shared that story with me!:Typotux:

Of course not, he hasn't shared it with anyone. Especially people who really were in Iraq because they can call him on his pathetic BS.

Of course not, he hasn't shared it with anyone. Especially people who really were in Iraq because they can call him on his pathetic BS.

You are a f_cking loser. Unlike you, I have a job and a life so I don't feel like wasting my time anymore with an idiot who's trying to call me a liar and will be protected by the mods anyway because he's a child.

Archived