mike vick

kobe24jets

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we gotta sign this dude when he get out

hes a beast and they ****ed up by not draftin

andre woodson

this is actually in response to your LA Laker Signature. When Kobe can walk away with 10 scoring titles, 6 rings, defensive player of the year, countless MVP's then he can be compared to mike.

P.S. Never hold up a banner that says "Dynasty" if there's in fact no dynasty. Mike owned a decade....A DECADE. what has kobe owned?

this is actually in response to your LA Laker Signature. When Kobe can walk away with 10 scoring titles, 6 rings, defensive player of the year, countless MVP's then he can be compared to mike.

P.S. Never hold up a banner that says "Dynasty" if there's in fact no dynasty. Mike owned a decade....A DECADE. what has kobe owned?

when mike****** can beat kobe

come talk to me

ya dig

jordan****** is abum

he played vs bums

scottie made him what he is

scottie is better then jordan

Like I said, talk to me when he has 10 scoring titles, 6 rings, defensive player of the year, mvp's galore etc.
that aint mean ****

ppl vote fo that ****

every1 has mikes****** d*** in they mouth

tha only thing he got mo then kobe is rings

Well come on pete, whatya got? Waiting for me to logout so you post one of your pathetic unoriginal attempts at "smack"?

My God you are such a pathetic internet loser. Your mother should stick her head in an oven to have a son like you.

Ok mackdaddy.

Jetmoses you are the most sensitive loser. No wonder you dedicate your life to regurgitating what you hear on stupid political radio and internet sites. You sent me like 3 dozen emails threatening me when I made fun of you for acting like the world was about to come to an end when Don Imus got his show canceled.

You seriously cannot have a life.

Please keep stalking me like the pathetic loser you are. It's comedy now. I hope you get a nice look at this post before the mods delete it in an effort to protect your vagina from getting hurt.

Jetmoses you are the most sensitive loser. No wonder you dedicate your life to regurgitating what you hear on stupid political radio and internet sites. You sent me like 3 dozen emails threatening me when I made fun of you for acting like the world was about to come to an end when Don Imus got his show canceled.

You seriously cannot have a life.

Please keep stalking me like the pathetic loser you are. It's comedy now. I hope you get a nice look at this post before the mods delete it in an effort to protect your vagina from getting hurt.

Uh.. no "daddy mack". I never emailed you. I pm'ed you.

Seriously, your mother should have her uterus ripped out bringing a lowlife like you into this world.

Uh.. no "daddy mack". I never emailed you. I pm'ed you.

Seriously, your mother should have her uterus ripped out bringing a lowlife like you into this world.

Wow, huge difference. You are such a stupid loser with your stupid "your mother" comments - I know I've joked about you being 15, now it's gotten to that point that I hope for your sake you are 15 and not some loser guy in his 20's with the mentality of a teenager.

Wow, huge difference. You are such a stupid loser with your stupid "your mother" comments - I know I've joked about you being 15, now it's gotten to that point that I hope for your sake you are 15 and not some loser guy in his 20's with the mentality of a teenager.

Please don't cry my baby.

Archived