mike vick

kobe24jets

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are a f_cking loser. Unlike you, I have a job and a life so I don't feel like wasting my time anymore with an idiot who's trying to call me a liar and will be protected by the mods anyway because he's a child.

You're a pathological liar. You initially revealed you did "multiple tours" in Iraq, and that you are "thirty-ish" and that you are a lawyer. Nice set-up so no timeline could be established. :roll:

Normally when people mention they were in the military, they name the branch of service and what unit they served with. Of course you omitted that information to provide more elasticity to make the story up as you go along. That's number one.

Number two, you never said anything to PFSIKH or Vinnie. Ex-vets usually offer up some good wishes.

Number three, you called me a "chicken hawk". Only moonbats who read Daily Kos use that term.

You're a fraud.

Do yourself a favor, and stay out of my threads with your cheap comments, and I won't drag your sorry *ss through another ringer.

i dont think id ever call a veteran a liar even if i suspected them a liar.. just because thats just low if ur wrong

Go look at salt peter's registration date on JN.

That means he had to have done his "multiple tours" between March 2003 and Nov 2005. If he's "thirty-ish" that means he probably joined the military in 2001 or 2002.

Why would a guy WHO HATES BUSH join the service in 2002??? If he joined in 2001, why didn't he get sent to Afghanistan?

And how convenient that his "multiple tours" all began and ended just when the new semester was starting at college, because their is NO WAY he gets a law degree between 2001-2005 AND do "multiple tours" in Iraq.

The guy is lying through his teeth.

That means he had to have done his "multiple tours" between March 2003 and Nov 2005. If he's "thirty-ish" that means he probably joined the military in 2001 or 2002.

Why would a guy WHO HATES BUSH join the service in 2002??? If he joined in 2001, why didn't he get sent to Afghanistan?

And how convenient that his "multiple tours" all began and ended just when the new semester was starting at college, because their is NO WAY he gets a law degree between 2001-2005 AND do "multiple tours" in Iraq.

u may be right but u have to admit how bold it is

u may be right but u have to admit how bold it is

Listen. This is a guy who embraces the Bush lied people died narrative, calls me an Exxon ballwasher, posts pictures of Larry Craig in response to my posts, but yeah, he interupted his alleged law school studies to join a military that GW is the CIC of.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

this is actually in response to your LA Laker Signature. When Kobe can walk away with 10 scoring titles, 6 rings, defensive player of the year, countless MVP's then he can be compared to mike.

P.S. Never hold up a banner that says "Dynasty" if there's in fact no dynasty. Mike owned a decade....A DECADE. what has kobe owned?

I am not sure if you can say Kobe is better than Jordan at this point, but he's at least in the discussion. I think when Kobe is done, he's going to be better. Kobe is playing against much better competition right now than Jordan ever did. I know a lot of folks talk reminisce about past players and what not, but there is not question we are seeing the best group of athletes playing in the NBA right now, You have the Wades, Lebrons, timmy, etc etc. As far as scoring, Kobe can score 40-45 on any given night in a jiffy, fortunately for him he doesn't have to now as the NBA gift wrapped Gasol to the Lakers. I am actually rooting for Boston to come through as I'd like to see KG get a ring, but I would not bet against Kobe.

when mike****** can beat kobe

come talk to me

ya dig

jordan****** is abum

he played vs bums

scottie made him what he is

scottie is better then jordan

you really are an ignorant a**wipe aren't you?

so far Kobes rings all come courtesy of SHAQ... Kobe has done nothing alone, Jordon could beat some teams by himself

you really are an ignorant a**wipe aren't you?

so far Kobes rings all come courtesy of SHAQ... Kobe has done nothing alone, Jordon could beat some teams by himself

Yeah, Kobe can't do anything without Shaq. He will never sniff success ever again.

Oh wait a sec, isn't he in the NBA Finals right now? Without Shaq?

Strange.

Yeah, Kobe can't do anything without Shaq. He will never sniff success ever again.

Oh wait a sec, isn't he in the NBA Finals right now? Without Shaq?

Strange.

If you must get involved I was comparing the fact that your boy claimed MJ couldn't do it without Pippen..and guess what, getting to the finals means nothing, ask Flip Saunders who got fired after taking the Pistons to the Eastern Conf. finals 3 years in a row. He has to win it 1st to prove he doesn't need Shaq

If you must get involved I was comparing the fact that your boy claimed MJ couldn't do it without Pippen..and guess what, getting to the finals means nothing, ask Flip Saunders who got fired after taking the Pistons to the Eastern Conf. finals 3 years in a row. He has to win it 1st to prove he doesn't need Shaq

I have a question because this completlely contradicts your first statement. How many titles did MJ win without Pippen?

You moron you don't know anything about me, the war, life or anything.

I did my 1L and 2L years at Hofstra Law, took a leave of absence in 2002 because my grades weren't good and the job market sucked plus i was interested in eventually going JAG Corps plus 9/11 just happened and I wanted to go to Afghanistan. I enlisted in the Army active duty in Feburary 2002 and was sent to basic at Ft. Benning before going to AIT at Ft. Gordon and then being stationed with 4th ID in Ft. Hood. I was sent into Iraq in the summer of 2003 and returned April 2004. Afterwards I got out of Active Duty and went into the reserves where the unit I was with got deployed again the following October and then returned a year later. Then in January 2006 I went back into law school, finished my 3L year, took the bar exam February 2007 and passed it. Now here I am.

Oh and by the way, if you knew anything about the military, you'd know that not everyone in the military in 2001-2002 was sent to Afghanistan you nimrod.

You are an idiot Jetmoses. You don't know anything about me. I do know that you are an awkward, sensitive loser who can't handle anyone disagreeing with your silly world view. Eat sh*t and die you lowlife. I've done more for this country and more in my life then you ever will in your mommy's basement.

Oh, and if you actually had a knowledge of anything Jetmoses you'd know that the internet is readily available to soldiers in Iraq when they're inside the wire.

You stupid moron you don't know anything about me, the war, life or anything.

I did my 1L and 2L years at Hofstra Law, took a leave of absence in 2002 because my grades weren't good and the job market sucked plus 9/11 just happened and I wanted to go to Afghanistan. I enlisted in the Army active duty in Feburary 2002 and was sent to basic at Ft. Benning before going to AIT at Ft. Gordon and then being stationed with 4th ID in Ft. Hood. I was sent into Iraq in the summer of 2003 and returned April 2004. Afterwards I got out of Active Duty and went into the reserves where the unit I was with got deployed again the following October and then returned a year later. Then in January 2006 I went back into law school, finished my 3L year, took the bar exam February 2007 and passed it. Now here I am.

Oh and by the way, if you knew anything about the military, you'd know that not everyone in the military in 2002 was sent to Afghanistan.

You are an idiot Jetmoses. You don't know anything about me. I do know that you are an awkward, sensitive loser who can't handle anyone disagreeing with your silly world view. Eat sh*t and die you lowlife. I've done more for this country and more in my life then you ever will in your mommy's basement.

Oh, and if you actually had a knowledge of anything Jetmoses you'd know that the internet is readily available to soldiers in Iraq when they're inside the wire.

I see you have been a very busy bee creating a profile that fit the timeline. I still call BS.

Do yourself a favor, I don't have time for this nonsense. Stay the f**k out of my threads with your unprovoked attacks on me.

I'm gonna let you off the hook easy this time, BUT IF YOU EVER talk sh*t to me again and call me a "ballwasher" and what not, I will let you live, but I will kill everything you love.

GOOD DAY, SIR.

I see you have been a very busy bee creating a profile that fit the timeline. I still call BS.

Do yourself a favor, I don't have time for this nonsense. Stay the f**k out of my threads with your unprovoked attacks on me.

I'm gonna let you off the hook easy this time, BUT IF YOU EVER talk sh*t to me again and call me a "ballwasher" and what not, I will let you live, but I will kill everything you love.

GOOD DAY, SIR.

You're a stupid loser who doesn't have a clever bone in your body so you have to result to calling me a liar.

Archived