Chris Baker Live Uncensored Interview Tonight 7 pm est

PFCRadio

Just wanted to say that I hope you don't think the negativity is directed at you. It's directed at a very average at best chris baker who is crying over more money when he doesn't deserve it. He did nothing last year to prove he is worth more than what he is making. He had a very average year, just because it's the best he ever did. That doesn't mean ****. He's complaining about being kept in the block? He is a tight end, that is a part of his job. He is supposed to be able to block and he is supposed to stay in a block whenever the team needs him too. He's also not even that good of a blocker. Everything about him and his game screams average at best.

I think you should bring on anyone you want to bring on. I'd like to hear less of these selfish me guys and more of the guys who show up and do what they have to do.

Its all good PFC Radio started off just an online radio show and now were on 5 stations and counting. Id LOVE to get a partnership going with you guys over here so we can work together with some players! Also u guys like the Sam Wyche interview?? You dont have to be a Wyche fan to respect his knowledge of the game!

The interview was one sided...Baker's....the guy states the Jets said they would look at it...that does not mean he gets a raise...the Jets looked at it and decided he was making enough...if he does not want to play drop him...he had a very avg. year....because he is a very avg. TE...

These are the teams that he'll start for...

1. Vikings
  2. Seahawks
  3. Panthers
  4. Chiefs
  5. Titans
  6. Dolphins
  7. Falcons
  8. Lions
  9. Bucs
  10. Texans
  11. Eagles
  12. Saints
  13. Broncos

1. Doubt it

2. Maybe

3. Maybe

4. Joke?

5. Not a chance. Crumpler + Scaife + Troupe all > Chris Baker

6. Probably, not saying much.

7. See 6

8. See 6

9. Probably Not

10. Owen Daniels > Chris Baker

11. LJ Smith > Chris Baker

12. Probably

13. LOL

1. Visanthe Shianco ? That is the Vikings best TE, no way he's better than Chris Baker.

2. Seahawks are with a rookie right now, he's not bad at all but I wouldn't say he's better than Baker.

3. Jeff King? :rl:

4. I forgot about TG.

5. I also forgot about Crumpler.

6. Def better.

7. Def better.

8. Def better.

9. Stevens? Come on now.

10. It's debateable, Owens was a sleeper last year and didn't quite do well.

11. I don't remember the last time Smith was on a field completely healthy.

12. Like you said.

13. LOL ? I'm guessing your being sarcastic. Lol

These are the teams that he'll start for...

1. Vikings- agree
  2. Seahawks- depends on how high Holmgren is on Carlson
  3. Panthers- agree. Think hes better than King
  4. Chiefs- No
  5. Titans- Maybe. Crumpler is getting older and has had some health issues. Scaife is decent. Troupe is somewhere else I think
  6. Dolphins- The Dolphins targeted Fasano in a trade earlier, and I think hes a better reciever than Baker. Hes been buried behind Witten so Im not sure how good he is as a starter, but I wouldnt say Baker is definitely better.
  7. Falcons-agree
  8. Lions-agree
  9. Bucs-agree
  10. Texans- No way. Daniels is a future all pro at TE imo
  11. Eagles- LJ Smith is still better when healthy
  12. Saints- agree
  13. Broncos- even with one good foot Ill take sheffler all day over Baker

:)

Dustin Keller, K.Jenkins, V.Gholston, C.Pace, Cotchery, K.Rhodes. Id like to hear what they have to say.

I did listen to the Revis/Roddy White interviews a while ago through the link at footballguys. Guessing that was this station

Just got a call yesterday from Jenkin's people and were working on something!

13. Jeff King? :rl:

Can I ask what makes Chris Baker so ridiculously better than Jeff King?

King was in his second year last season and produced very similar stats. He was also playing with an even worse QB situation than ours.

I can't believe how highly some people overrate Baker on this forum. He has never done anything above average, ever.

Archived