Chris Baker Live Uncensored Interview Tonight 7 pm est

PFCRadio

Chris will be on Pro Football Central Radio tonight at 7 est and I will post the listen live link soon because this is going to be VERY GOOD!

:box:

Ask him why he feels he is underpaid, considering he got a very large portion of his 2008 salary up front in 2007 via a salary cap move by the Jets.

Were you saying this before the contract holdout mess??

I wasn't saying anything about him before the contract mess. He was insignificant before the contract mess. He was just another in a long line of ****ty Jets Tightends.

Chris will be on Pro Football Central Radio tonight at 7 est and I will post the listen live link soon because this is going to be VERY GOOD!

:box:

Why would this be "VERY GOOD". Very boring is more like it. The guy has said all he can possibly say.

If you want to interview someone that anybody gives a crap about. Talk to some players who are competing for a job. Talk to Miller or Poteat. Talk to Elam or Smith.

Talk to someone who football fans might give a **** what they have to say. If I want to listen to someone whine, I'll go to my sons house, and listen to his 6 month old baby cry. Much more interesting then listening to Baker cry.

I think most fans have just about had it with crybaby players. Get somebody to talk football. The only ones who are interested in this are the media, or want to be media

Why would this be "VERY GOOD". Very boring is more like it. The guy has said all he can possibly say.

If you want to interview someone that anybody gives a crap about. Talk to some players who are competing for a job. Talk to Miller or Poteat. Talk to Elam or Smith.

Talk to someone who football fans might give a **** what they have to say. If I want to listen to someone whine, I'll go to my sons house, and listen to his 6 month old baby cry. Much more interesting then listening to Baker cry.

I think most fans have just about had it with crybaby players. Get somebody to talk football. The only ones who are interested in this are the media, or want to be media

We interviewed Revis last week did u care about that interview??

I think what you are going to get as a majority feeling of Jets fans is we really don't feel Baker is in any position to be whining for more money. Feel free to pass that onto him.

I think what you are going to get as a majority feeling of Jets fans is we really don't feel Baker is in any position to be whining for more money. Feel free to pass that onto him.

Also feel free to tell him that he's an average player and absolutely nothing more.

Chris Baker is a starter somewhere else.

Yeah, on teams that are very weak at TE. He is average, an average player can start throuh weak competition. Hopefully Keller can step up and be an good solid threat at TE which we have really lacked in the past.

Yeah, on teams that are very weak at TE. He is average, an average player can start throuh weak competition. Hopefully Keller can step up and be an good solid threat at TE which we have really lacked in the past.

These are the teams that he'll start for...

1. Vikings
  2. Seahawks
  3. Panthers
  4. Chiefs
  5. Titans
  6. Dolphins
  7. Falcons
  8. Lions
  9. Bucs
  10. Texans
  11. Eagles
  12. Saints
  13. Broncos

pretty vanilla interview. baker almost sounds like he'd accept any token gesture from the Jets to continue playing with them. i'd really like to know how much he's holding out for.

I asked his agent that and he is keeping his card's close to his chest on that one.

My God man, you were so far up his a$$ he was tasting hair spray.

As much as you said he was letting the fans know how he feels, he didn't say anythhing

new that we haven't heard before.

How about asking hhim the tough questions like how can you ask for an increase

when he only caught 41 balls last year the whole season.

You should have watched Total Access on NFL channel tonite where they were discussing

Plaxico's request to renegotiate his contract. They said he deserved one as he has

been averaging 71 catches the last 3 years and I forget how many yards and TDs.

The said how could BAker even think about asking for a raise with 41.

As far as who said what between Mr. T. and Baker, Mr. T. discussed it with Baker's

agent, so how does anyone know if Baker's agent was telling the truth.

At the end of the interview you told Baker to come back at the end of the

2008 season to discuss how it went. I thought that was pretty funny if this

contract dispute didn't come up you wouldn't even consider interviewing Baker

as he is not a player that you wouldn't normally have an interest in.

pretty vanilla interview. baker almost sounds like he'd accept any token gesture from the Jets to continue playing with them. i'd really like to know how much he's holding out for.

My God man, you were so far up his a$$ he was tasting hair spray.

As much as you said he was letting the fans know how he feels, he didn't say anythhing

new that we haven't heard before.

How about asking hhim the tough questions like how can you ask for an increase

when he only caught 41 balls last year the whole season.

You should have watched Total Access on NFL channel tonite where they were discussing

Plaxico's request to renegotiate his contract. They said he deserved one as he has

been averaging 71 catches the last 3 years and I forget how many yards and TDs.

The said how could BAker even think about asking for a raise with 41.

As far as who said what between Mr. T. and Baker, Mr. T. discussed it with Baker's

agent, so how does anyone know if Baker's agent was telling the truth.

At the end of the interview you told Baker to come back at the end of the

2008 season to discuss how it went. I thought that was pretty funny if this

contract dispute didn't come up you wouldn't even consider interviewing Baker

as he is not a player that you wouldn't normally have an interest in.

I didnt do the interview, I produce the show thats all..

I wished you had asked if he thought Dustin Keller would be as good as Jet fans think he will

We got confirmation on him so late, I actually wanted to open the floor up here for some questions. We will get him on again soon and the gloves will be off. Sorry if the interview dissapointed some of you guys.

These are the teams that he'll start for...

1. Vikings
  2. Seahawks
  3. Panthers
  4. Chiefs
  5. Titans
  6. Dolphins
  7. Falcons
  8. Lions
  9. Bucs
  10. Texans
  11. Eagles
  12. Saints
  13. Broncos

1. Doubt it

2. Maybe

3. Maybe

4. Joke?

5. Not a chance. Crumpler + Scaife + Troupe all > Chris Baker

6. Probably, not saying much.

7. See 6

8. See 6

9. Probably Not

10. Owen Daniels > Chris Baker

11. LJ Smith > Chris Baker

12. Probably

13. LOL

I've listened to more than a few of your interviews and i do enjoy them. Not much Jet talk out in Wisconsin.

If i could change one thing about any media outlit it would be to stop giving interviews to the whining cry babies of NFL teams and start granting interviews to the up and comers of a team or like FLgreen said, guys in competition for starting spots.

Although I wouldn't think that is what all people are looking for, a lot of people only know a couple people on a team so interviews with guys like Chad Johnson make sense.

It's too bad though, it seems like the media and the fans are rienforcing stupid behavior by listening to idiots like Baker talk. He's average to below average, his stats prove it.

Let me know who else you guys want on and I will get er done.

Just wanted to say that I hope you don't think the negativity is directed at you. It's directed at a very average at best chris baker who is crying over more money when he doesn't deserve it. He did nothing last year to prove he is worth more than what he is making. He had a very average year, just because it's the best he ever did. That doesn't mean ****. He's complaining about being kept in the block? He is a tight end, that is a part of his job. He is supposed to be able to block and he is supposed to stay in a block whenever the team needs him too. He's also not even that good of a blocker. Everything about him and his game screams average at best.

I think you should bring on anyone you want to bring on. I'd like to hear less of these selfish me guys and more of the guys who show up and do what they have to do.

Archived