" Jets About to Jump to the Next Level " ~ ~ ~

kelly

i agree with the defense being better this year, but if either pace or gholston pan out, 2009/2010 the defense can be an outright nightmare. if they both pan out, then 2009 should be a fun season to watch. dare i say, the second coming of the NYSE? this defense is at the cusp of being elite, just gotta hope the pieces really do fit as nicely as the brochure says they do...

also, i definitely have to agree on the harris issue. though 200 tackles with 8/9 sacks does sound a bit outlandish for a rookie... guess we'll find out this year. bob sutton's been given the tools, question is will he dial it up? here's to mangini running things from jumpstreet... and screw the raiders and ravens! stop hoggin up all the ryan!!

mangold as best center in the league...? i can be persuaded to believe that, but i'm really hoping faneca lights the fire under brick's arse... a more ornery disposition could really help the kid's game.

lastly, kcuf the probowl! with our luck, any jet in this meaningless game could score one of those long-shot, "never the same again" injuries. i'm not even discussing this any further...

The next leviel is, what, five wins? Cool.

j/k. Persinally, I think we're good for eight, unless Clemens is the starter. Six, if he is.

It think we get at least 9 wins if Penny is at QB. I don't have a notion what will happen if Clemens is at QB.

We'll be better team next season, regardless.

The next leviel is, what, five wins? Cool.

You beat me to it! Damn it.

See, I'm a fatal realist. Now if I juggle these here rusty, jammed revolvers, one of these days, one of them might go off. Jets win the Super Bowl again, same thing. :P

Archived